Worst enemy— a FORMER FRIEND

We will talk about the meanings of the words "friend" and "enemy", their relationships, and also about the people whom we call these words. It is unlikely that you conceived and gave attention to it. But it should be. Teaches respect for all people and stop trying to compare them.

But before that let me change the subject and something to remember. You is also useful.

Each of you in my childhood adults were asked the question:"who is your friend and enemy?". And, of course, you answered this question correctly, could even point the finger. From what you proceeded? Of course, from the above definitions. Only everything was simpler: a friend is a good man, and the enemy - bad.

And what is"good" and "bad" we drove almost as soon as we even started to understand something. Then we grew, and we were served all the same "good" and "bad". And when we became older, we stopped talking about it.

Only under these values tossed something else, for example, the evaluation of "two" or "five", exercise, or Smoking, etc taught us some properties to compare with all the coming of the new with the existing old, the only way to determine "good" or "bad" and divided by two baskets to our surroundings, forgetting to teach us to add the question "why?" before this division.

But the formation of the child's basic traits and perception of the world occurs approximately five to six years of age. And then based on the acquired knowledge, it comes automatically. Of course, before he will begin to ask yourself and to answer yourself. But just remember how much time passes before that. But it really is very important. This is the beginning of victory or defeat. Start building your look at all. But I would like to return to the "friend" and "enemy" and look at "them" through the prism of "good" and "bad."

The definition of "friend" and "enemy" taken from Wikipedia. Somehow this site is trusted by all.

1. Each person is associated with someone close, good relations, mutual sympathy based on mutual understanding.

I think no one will argue with that definition, right? All right? But I still want to argue. As you probably guessed, the key phrase here — a good relationship. I will not repeat again about "good". But now, in the age we now have the representation of a good relationship. And looking again at the definition of "friend", I can relate these words to the "enemy."

Why can't I be on good terms with the enemy? I'm not a friend, but to keep up with his enemy still needed, but it needs to have a common neutral things and conversations. Anger and hatred only start from observation. The enemy can call and competitor. So then, the more I have to be with a grin, but with a good attitude. For me, the rival and enemy - the man with the mind, skills, abilities and ideas, at least, indicators are not inferior to mine. Which means that I have to always try to be ahead of the curve. My enemy makes me stronger, never to relax. But the yearning to defeat him — one of the main motivations to success.

2. The enemy is the one who is in a state of enmity with anyone.

It seems to be nothing to complain about. But I'll try. After all, not for nothing they say: the worst enemy - a former friend. And everyone knows the many reasons for this.

The key phrase in the definition of "enemy" — the state of enmity. I would add the word "quiet". Quiet state of enmity — this is when a person refers to another person as a friend, but is afraid to tell about their negative and repulsive feelings from him. Experiencing these feelings if one is sure that the second either pulls it down or inhibits the development, in General, does not go to a purpose.

This is no reason to become enemies, because you still both can have mutual understanding, but the hatred does not allow you to call any relationship is friendship. The uncertainty from this unsettling, so it is possible to say that the other forces become weaker. This would not be true if significant figures of the companies claimed about important rule "to be able to say "no". It helps to create a balance between relatives, as in our case.

Finally, I would like to say that you yourself are still to decide who to call friend and enemy. Do not forget that you are someone calls. But any person he met on your way, gives you invaluable experience, which reads: "there is no good or bad — there is only your choice" published

Author: Nikita Rubtsov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/9425

Tags

See also

New and interesting