To negate the actions of your enemies, just put a knife in the freezer.

Sometimes there is real enmity between people. The causes can be different, but the consequences are always unpleasant. Hostility and hatred always generate a huge amount of negative energy. She's ruining us. Today we will tell you a conspiracy from enemies that will help to banish this negativity from your life.

Editorial "Site" It tells you what you need to do to bring balance and harmony back into your life.

Conspiracy from enemies of the feud has never brought people anything good. So we have to get rid of it. If you want the enemy to stop hurting you, you need to do one simple ritual. This method is very effective.

You'll need a knife for this ritual. Preferably not an ordinary kitchen knife, but a dining room of sets. It doesn’t have to be new or special. Anything that is on hand will do.

You also need to set aside a time for this ritual when no one bothers you. The phase of the moon does not matter, but since it is a ritual of deliverance, it can be done on the waning moon. That'll make it worse. If you have a lot of enemies, you need to choose the one that causes the most problems.

So you need to take this knife and pretend it's your feud with a man. Visualize it somehow, put all your feelings into it. Take the knife in your left hand. And feel the full range of emotions that this hostility brings you.

When you present all this, you need to say on this knife the following words: “As metal in the cold cold, so my enemy will cool down to me, his ardor will cool down, my name will forget.” Truly. With those words, put all your emotions into that knife. If you need more time, repeat the phrase three times. Then put the knife in the freezer and leave it there for a month. It could be longer.

During this month, the enmity between you will either completely disappear or noticeably cool. After a month, the knife can be removed from the freezer. It is necessary to wash it in salt water. Then you can use it again at home.

This simple conspiracy from enemies will help you expel from life all the negativity that is associated with an unpleasant person. We also shared with you a ritual that will nullify all the evil intentions of your enemies. We hope that all this will help you to return to harmony and balance in your life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting