Shelf life men

The first was sitting in front of me and was sweating. He tried to please me. All the time asking so little that I eat I that, of these, and losing weight? Talked a lot about his son, stressing how well it relates to, and bitch about ex-wife.

It seems that men find a recipe for success stories like "I love my child, and his wife hurt me, bitch, and shit." If the companion immediately rush to feel sorry for them, and there will love.

I only thought about that after peeling my face hurts, and the house possibiliry cream and a cozy sofa. Then, before I knew how to say "good-bye, dear, you're not for me." I didn't want to hear anything about the branch or about their children. Do not hammer from the first minute of meeting challenges my mind!

I was walking down the street. Next car stopped, the second was addressed by name, offered to bring it somewhere I knew, and I was wondering where I saw that face. Friend — so, you can sit in the car.

On the way suggested to drink coffee, but brought to the restaurant. All chosen for me, sincerely was indignant — as so "don't want trout", you that, she is such a dear! Tried to feed me. Paid for everything myself. Wanted to like it. But talked about how it's ruining the alimony on two children, whose ex was a bastard, if the child needs money, he's a kid, he was so little, only went to school, and the second in the garden!

I was uncomfortable, he was drinking and blushed a neck, and uttered their endless monologue, so I left without saying goodbye, and he may not have noticed. After a while he remembered who this generous and evil mister: a friend of the husband of my girlfriend, an unemployed. "Trout," he sikanol in the past? And why? Guaranteed to scare me with your words?

Third, a divorced, wealthy, humor, acquainted the friends of their good friend. Caring well: gifts from distant lands, morning SMS, but not snotty, but funny. Correspondence in social networks all day long. All very nice and a little crazy, from that dizzy.

Gathered with friends at the cottage. He tinkered with the car, gave the keys to the apartment, asked to bring, if not difficult, his jacket, not want to come back. I don't mind. Next to the coat rack — key rack, her huge pile of letters.

Yes, to read other people's letters is impossible, but when they opened, the sight involuntarily is late. Letters from local custody: "your arguments are not confirmed by the survey... not detected...". In short, a dry bureaucratic language it was written "get away from his ex-wife all the child well, his mother does not offend".

Went downstairs, gave the jacket, complained of an exacerbation of gastritis and returned home — the novel turned. The man who throws slander his ex-wife, sooner or later will try to cavil at me. Better not mess with.

Men are proud of the lack of stretch marks on the belly and the fact that they have not droops chest, slightly forgetting that we women find a partner for a burdensome relationship at any age and with any looks and any background – a breeze. And they even for a one night stand with a woman it is necessary very and to try very hard.

See also: Good girls dismantled puppies

The girl with the eggsThey shout to the world that a man can't be old, maybe "Mature", forgetting about essential problems with potency. They write the epic "not for you, so a million others who want to find" in an attempt, it seems, to convince themselves that they still hoo and do not know how to elicit at least a date.

They have ugly sores in the shower and the shelf life has long expired.

The man strongly used, with a dowry in the form of grumbling and slander on the former — in search of a supermodel.

It's funny, really. published

Author: Natalia Cosharel

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: liwli.ru/relations/srok-godnosti-muzhchin/

Tags

See also

New and interesting