The milk of Canary seed is not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but also promotes the excretion of excess fluid, and helps to lose weight. In addition, it does not contain lactose.
In this article we will tell you how to prepare the milk of Canary seed and than it is useful. Canary seed is popular worldwide, as it is rich in enzymes and nutrients that are very beneficial to human health.
Canary seed 16.6% protein, and 11.8% fiber, which facilitates digestion.
It also contains salicylic and oxalic acids and anti-inflammatory enzymes that improve functioning of the liver, kidneys and pancreas.
In recent years, consumption of milk of Canary seed popularized. It is prepared from the seed and absorbs the greater part of the contained nutrients.
The nutritional value of Canary seed
Canary seed contains 7 times more potassium than bananas and more calcium than a Cup of skim milk.In half a Cup of Canary seed contains:
Every 100 grams of Canary seed contains:
- 831 mg potassium
- 236 mg of calcium
- 431 mg of magnesium
- 112 mg of folic acid
The beneficial properties of the milk of Canary seed
- Carbohydrates: 55,8 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fats: 5.2 g
Canary seed contained in the nutrients are best absorbed by the body if to make a lotion.That's why it's useful:
Take him if you want to lose weight
- Contains a large amount of vegetable protein
- Helps with fluid retention due to its diuretic properties
- Canary seed contained in the enzyme lipase stimulates the uptake of fat by the body and allows you to bring them naturally
- Contains the necessary amino acids that facilitate the elimination of toxins from the body
- Recommended for people with diabetes, gout, ulcers, and edema
- Lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
- Due to the high content of antioxidants fights free radicals and prevents premature aging
- Controls blood pressure and prevents the development of cardiovascular diseases
- Cleanses the liver and kidneys and improves their function
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents the development of infections in the urinary tract, treats infections of the bladder and kidneys
- Struggling with cirrhosis an increase in gepatitov in the liver and anti-inflammatory properties
Due to the fact that it improves metabolism, this jelly is advised to take those who want to lose weight.
It contained the enzyme lipase removes fats from the body, and regular consumption of Canary seed into the food allows you to lose a few pounds.
In addition, it contains antioxidants that speed up metabolism in the cells and promote the excretion of toxins from the body.
How to prepare the milk of Canary seed?
To prepare the milk of Canary seed is quite simple. Take it every morning and throughout the day.You will need:
Method of preparation:
- 6 tablespoons of Canary seed (60 g)
- 1 liter of water
- Soak 6 tablespoons of Canary seed in the pot of water and leave to infuse overnight.
- The next morning drain the water and blend the seeds with one liter of warm water in a blender.
- With the help of gauze once more strain the resulting liquid to remove the remaining husk.
See also: Restoring vitality: gymnastics for the eyes — invigorates better coffee!Your tongue is an indicator of the purity of the whole body
- If you want to lose weight, take one Cup of decoction on an empty stomach, and the second — before bedtime.
- It is a strong diuretic that allows you to quickly deal with fluid retention. It reinforces your desire to go to the toilet is normal.
- Take milk in its natural form, not adding to it sugar, honey or any other sweetener. Are allowed to mix it with the fruits and vegetables.
- It is very important to filter the milk and remove all the peel, as it can cause inflammation of the intestines and other unpleasant disorders.
- In some stores and drugstores Canary seed can be bought in powder form, which makes it easier to milk. We recommend the use of Canary seed in its natural form.
- As milk of vegetable origin, it does not contain lactose, so it can't cause intolerance or digestive problems.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©