This lesson the children will remember for a long time

Unfortunately, children very often excessively violent. Especially this behavior is manifested against those who are different from the General mass, those who looks different or does something different. Such things are easy to see in any school.

Recently, one teacher decided to share their experiences in a similar situation. Her method had been very successful, so she decided to talk about it in one of the social networks.

"One day before classes I went to the store and bought two apples. They were almost identical: the same color is approximately equal to the size of the...

At the beginning of the class hour, I asked the children: "how different are these apples?". They said nothing, because really much difference between the fruits was not.

Then I took one of the apples and, addressing him, said, "I don't like You! You bad Apple!". After that, I dropped the fruit on the floor. The students looked at me like I was crazy.

Then I handed the Apple to one of them and said, "Find something that you like and also drop to the ground." The student dutifully complied with the request. Then I asked them to tell Apple then.

I must say that children are easily found in Apple some flaws: "I don't like your ponytail! You have nasty skin! Yes you some worms!" they said, and each time threw the Apple on the ground.

When the fruit was returned to me, I again asked whether children see any difference between this and the second Apple, which all this time was lying on my Desk. They were again confused, because, despite the fact that we regularly threw the Apple on the floor, no serious external damage it had received and looked almost the same as the second.

Then I cut both apples. The one that was on the table, it was white inside, it all very much. The kids agreed that with pleasure would eat it. But the second was inside a brown, covered with "bruises," which we he put. No one wanted to eat. Then I said, "Guys, but that's because we have made it so! It's our fault!". In the class there was dead silence. A minute later I continued:

"Similarly happens with people, when we insult them or call. Looks at them it practically has no effect, but we put a huge amount of internal wounds!".

My children still had never came so quickly. Everyone began to share their experiences of how they were frustrating when they were called. All we cried and then laughed together," said their history teacher.

How not to raise children: a 10 "not" Yulia Gippenreiter

Jonas Harrison: Stop doing these houses are 3 dangerous things!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: talumala.com/ru/mir-semi/deti/vospitanie/5634-etot-urok-deti-zapomnyat-nadolgo

Tags

See also

New and interesting