Lessons of success, which presents us with nature!

1. The first success of the lessons we can learn from the woodpecker. Yes, the woodpecker! It is called "realistic lesson in focus".

Woodpecker largely smarter than us. Yes, he beat his head against a tree, but he does it very well. It is realistic - it does not try to split the tree in half with a single blow, as it wants to make a lot of us, and he's focused - he is not knocking on the wood from all sides. He has focussed in the same point, slowly moving your worm. What we need is not a worm, but immediately snakes, and we want to find it is not in a dense wood, but only sprinkled with leaves on the ground.

2. The second lesson can be learned from the success of the fish. It is called "lesson stream".

The fish is always swimming against the tide, and contrary to the general opinion is right. It does not to complicate your life, and in order to allow more water to skip past him. Since past it floats in the water flow more food and oxygen. So her life becomes several times richer. We, in contrast to the fish, always try to go with the flow in the stagnant flow, and as a result, instead of 40 years of experience we have acquired a one-year experience 40 times. We do not want to leave the comfort zone and then wonder why life was so few opportunities. We want to win the lottery of life, not even buying a lottery ticket.

3. The third lesson to be successful, you can learn in small cubs. This lesson is called a success - "blot the face with blood".

They know how to learn. They learn from the older more experienced Lions. And they did not learn from textbooks and talk, but in deed. They know exactly - you need to learn how to hunt dirty face with blood. We are afraid to even mess your hands. We sit at the desk and looking at standing at the blackboard dressed hare, which teaches us to hunt. Or worse, I close the house and learning to themselves, but when it comes time to hunt, not that we do not know how to hunt, we are afraid of the smell of blood.

4. The fourth lesson we can learn the success of the dog. It is a social and called "wag tail first".

In the 21st century, it does not matter what you do, but it is important to you motiviruesh others. And a perfect example is the dog. The dog does not think: "First you bring me home, feed and wash, and then I'll wag his tail." The dog gives his feelings first, and only then gets in return is what she needs. However, it forces you to give her anything, it makes it so that you do want to do it.

5. The fifth lesson of success, we must teach the snake. The lesson is called "do not whine".

She does not think: "I have no hands, no feet, I have bad eyesight, I was not born in the country, nobody loves me, my parents did not care about me after I hatched." Snake manages what it has, and we are even afraid of "animal-disabled." And if she do not like something, it just changes the skin and crawls on without regrets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting