It's time to start communicating

Not further, as yesterday, I happened to be out of kindergarten to the end of the day. By me were a row of four mothers with children. Surprisingly, I heard four identical conversation (if you can call it a conversation):

Mom: Well, what did you do today(a)?

Child: Mmmmm....

Mother (as it helps): it Was in the garden anything interesting?

Child: Nuuuuu.......

That's all. What is called here and talked. Continue I don't know but can easily imagine it. Mom asks a few more questions, the child may squeeze out at best a memory, mom will calm down. Option: will not rest and will come to the teacher with a question, whether they do anything at all, or why the child is so secretive.

I have to admit, one of the most frequent is this: "Why(s) he is not talking about what's going on?"

Really, why is that? They don't want to share with us? Dear parents, don't worry, I really want it! Just do not know. Just like... we are with you.

Ask mother when she last spoke with her son about his work. This month, she says: "I Think never..."

I wonder how does a man learn to talk about himself, if he does not see such a model of dialogue next? The conversation is "one way" even with the most kind and sweet mother in the world, will inevitably be similar to interrogation.

And who is glad to take part in the interrogation, especially as a suspect?..

It's time to start communicating.

Telling people about what we had experiences, interesting meetings, surprise, joy, we extend his hand and give the right to their own story.

And at the same time find that more interesting companion not to find.

Just do not hurry. Him and we need time to learn.

Gradually, day by day together we will discover how nice it is to communicate. In the two sides.

That's the whole secret. Want to hear about their lives – talking about his.

By the way, just like "adults".published

Mastery of life: rejection role

This lesson the children will remember for a long time

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: zicer.livejournal.com/22078.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting