Dry fragrant jam made from apples! With him no need to bother.

I am very sorry that I did not know before about this recipe! When apples and many are puzzled which of them to prepare, find original solutions... Dry jam from apples in the oven does not require a long fuss and is very fragrant. I share with you a wonderful recipe, no doubt, a treat everyone will enjoy!

Dry jam from blockincrement
  • 1 kg of apples
  • 300 g sugar
  • 1 tbsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp citric acid

Cooking
  1. For this delicious dessert it is better to take sour-sweet apples or apples sweet varieties. Slice each Apple into thin slices and tightly pack them on a baking tray, top precipi sugar, cinnamon and citric acid.

2. Place the apples in a preheated 200 degree oven for 25 minutes. Spread them out on the parchment, lightly dusted with sugar, leave it for 2-3 days. You can also use the electric dryer or oven with fan — drying for several hours would be sufficient.

Ready flavorful slices can be stored in a dry place at room temperature in plastic trays or glass jars. I assure you, this delicious workpiece to the winter live! Eaten very quickly and with pleasure.

You can experiment and cook so dessert with other fruit: an incredibly tasty dry jam from plums. Bon appetit, dear reader!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting