Male from Vietnam 15 years buried children from the abortion clinic and saved over 100 kids!

Vietnamese Tong Phuoc Phuc is an amazing person. Over the last 15 years, it shows the world what really is kindness and selflessness. The website wants to tell the reader his story. It all started in 2001. Then Tong Phuoc Phuc went with his pregnant wife to the clinic for a consultation and sitting in the hallway, I noticed that in one study included pregnant women and left in tears. When he realized what was going on, Tong was outraged to the depths. He did not fit in the head, how can you take the life of his child and not even give him a decent burial.

Photo source: Kulturologia.Gina own savings Tong Phuoc Phuc, a Builder by profession, purchased a plot of land at the foot of the mountain hon, received the permission of the hospital and began to bury there kids, whose life was cut short before it even started. But the true purpose of the man was completely different — he hoped that pregnant women visited at the cemetery, changed his mind to get rid of your child.

A little time has passed, and Tonga began to come to his mother, who, because of financial difficulties could not raise a child. It may seem incredible, but the man took away all the children in my family. Over time, near the cemetery there was a house that has become home for more than a hundred kids.

To avoid confusion in the names of the children, Tong gives them a funny and cute nicknames — "There", which in Vietnamese means "heart" or "VIN" — "honor". Every baby has a double surname — his mother and his Saviour Tonga.

When financial difficulties mothers left children behind Tonga, he gives children to their mothers.

"I intend to continue my work until my last breath," says the father Tong Phuoc Phuc. And I hope that when I leave this world my children will continue my business".

via www.kulturologia.ru/blogs/070716/30348/

Tags

See also

New and interesting