The whirlpool of events, contacts flow lists, lack of time and effort

Here are the main factor of our daily stress, debilitating nervous system, day after day, week after week. When he returned to the city after a short rest, we still intensively involved in a workflow, we are building more and more new plans and projects. How not to get into this vicious circle, how to keep themselves and their creative energy and joy of life?

I think you already know ... :) Yoga - the most valuable resource that with proper and regular use will allow anyone to set your body in the right way, to balance all its internal imbalances, the imbalances of our mind and body

And yet - let's understand stress: Is it true that it must be avoided at all costs? This is one of the most common errors associated with incorrect interpretation of the concept of "stress". Stress - factor completely omnipresent and unavoidable, it occurs everywhere at different levels and in different forms. And most interesting is that stress can be good and bad, useful and harmful, even destructive to the body.

The first case concerns the so-called "eustress" which stimulates and invigorates us, makes our life rich and colorful, and at the level of the body - stimulates cells to renew and regenerate, increases the protective function. Should I hide in a shell, avoiding soft waves eustress?

The second case - a negative phenomenon called "distress". It all starts with fatigue and leads to exhaustion, burnout, chronic fatigue, and ultimately - to serious diseases

. Grope line between the first and second case - a very easy task. Stable her kept - even more difficult. In our view, it is hatha yoga in a soft, but the regular mode helps to build a life in this delicate balance. So that sensitivity and intuitive wisdom that we cultivate in their practice, have allowed us to be in touch with their own needs, at the right time helped restore the resources of his body and the nervous system.

I wish you health and success in your practice, dear readers! )

Author: Valentina Tsvetkova

Tags

See also

New and interesting