The problem of child kusachesti

The news from the city portal:

"Scandal in the private mini-kindergarten Yekaterinburg. Children bitten 3-year-old baby so that he does not have a living space on the face and hands. What kind of zveryata such? City Children's Hospital Physicians issued a direction your child to see a psychiatrist, because the baby quite a shock, he cries all the time and never for a moment does not depart from his mother. »

It affects the ability of the media to inflate out of molehills ...

The control of this mini-garden invited me to hold a conversation with parents and teachers on child "kusachesti».

Information in the media distorted. We do not bitten kids. It's one year-old girl and three bites. I saw this little nipper. Pretty in pink platishko creation. Blond hairs collected in a neat ponytail. At the moment of biting the teacher I was in the group, but did not have time to pull. Sting - it's a snap. Three bite - three seconds. Exactly the necessary time to reach from one end to the other group, stepping over toys, benches, children ... polutorogodovalyh Sadiq different ages. In 15 children 2 teacher, nanny and chef. And in every corner of the video camera with the on-line broadcast on the Internet. The incident happened during the day. Mom bitten the boy came to take him in the evening. The child played quietly and did not want to leave the garden. No trauma he did not.

You know, as if it did not sound wildly, the situation is commonplace. Children two to three years often bite. And my child, too, came from the garden bitten a couple of times. Each teacher with experience can tell you a lot of similar stories.

This is not from bad parenting. Just this age. Get older - stop biting. And not even because they understand that you can not bite. And because there are other, more appropriate ways of interacting with society.

An adult is able to fight with the threat of life, when the hands and feet are already fixed, but the teeth are still intact, perhaps, too vopetsya teeth in the enemy ...

As the seven-year conflict decide child (sharing toys) persuade, offer to swap to another promise that quickly give back to that tomorrow will bring a hundred thousand of the same toys, threatened, taken themselves, call for help a friend, call educator.
< br>

Dvuhletki all this still does not know how. Teeth - the only way to defend their interests - set in motion

. It is not by oversight. Malyshkova conflicts flare up very quickly. It is hard to have time to react. A yearling at all can bite without reason - just out of curiosity. The teeth at them - one of the ways of the world of knowledge

. How to protect the child from biting classmates? Do not drive into the garden. BUT! Brothers, sisters, children in the yard, too, can bite.

I do not know the way to protect the child from biting. It can happen. Or it may not happen. And the child can put a footrest, push, hit with a fist or a spatula, to throw dust in the eyes. But this socialization. Thus a child learns to build links, choose friends, strive to communicate with one and avoid those who do not like it. Learn to anticipate the danger, ask for protection, to defend their interests and to respect the interests of others.

I remember the parents of one girl bitten in panic reasoned, what to do now: to send her to karate and sambo? In some sections take children from two years? I was advised not to teach her daughter to take away children's toys. Teach me to negotiate. That's for trying to take away the beloved bear, brought from home, the owner of the bear and bit her hand.

Author: Anna Bykov

Tags

See also

New and interesting