Kennel

< Tim Skorenko

Summer is settled in the courtyard, the summer in September and October. May be so, but she stayed until the winter in a dog kennel. The girl looked at the house, all waiting when winter comes, but winter is not advancing, slowly reducing child crazy. We called the children to play hoops, fun, spinning wheel, fed delicious candy, but she stayed in the booth with the dog. The dog was menacing, cheerful and clever tricks knew almost milen, his name was Billy or Willie, and his fear postman. The girl looked at the sunrise, passing herders drove cattle, mother wept quietly by the stove, dad said, shut your mouth. The girl beckoned silence, my mother covered the gray, uniformly overgrown with duckweed River. And then the war collapsed.

Grey men in uniforms, a person, just damp earth, went ahead through the streets of the city, loudly revile their homeland. Encouraged, they say, the home to go silently jar trailer to his chest, the shoes wear down at the heels absolutely no sense, losing his hat in the middle. And when the end to build, those who retain their neck, on a commemorative medal will receive for bloody battles. Black boots gleaming, were severely lieutenant, going on to build clouds by clicking the divine hand. Ahead of carrying a large portrait of the summer continued in the yard, looked askance at the portrait of the girl in a dog kennel. The portrait was as dark as night closed in a movie. Staring at a portrait of a serf's eyes, Mom and Dad stared out the window.

Dog whining, growling, rushed after, milk stood on the table, she looked at the soldier, and the soldier was looking at the gun. would have shot, thought, to hell with the dog, screwed up his short-sighted eyes, only operation went ahead somewhere, spreading banners, sails. That soldier was, I confess, I am. I had my own family - mom, dad, younger sister, dog, rooster, cow and pig. I went through all the land until the end and caught a piece of lead, three weeks I walked the edge, only death is simply a scoundrel. I came back, kissed his mother, looked at the old barn, the stable, the barn burned on. A father - killed on the spot. Grew sister - at least where this marriage will not work, the profile - even now hang on the wall, not directly sister and star

. Only in September each year remember the scene: at the dawn of watching soldiers marching formation, a girl in a dog kennel. He looks, and her eyes are empty, I'm afraid this emptiness, we are held as heroes, and she foresaw the crosses. Ahead of carrying a portrait of the leader, cherished by wind and rain, but from a girl looking out of the booth could not save, I'm sorry, baby. We will not understand if the chirp in water brook, meadow forget-me shone, we felt not enough trouble. The girl was killed a year later. There was a foreign army forward. Dog allowed sloping forehead bullet, the girl - the same in the stomach. The church - a single candle. I want to get drunk in a temper, in a kennel shed a tear avaricious. And hug the dog. And silent.

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting