Wrap the foil leg in several layers. What happens after 1 hour, surprise your doctor!

Aluminum foil - a unique material. Treatment with foil practiced in ancient China: the foil applied to the biologically active points, responsible for the work of diseased organs.

Today you will learn how to get rid of the nagging pain in the joints using normal food foil! All thanks to its reflective properties to an incredible healing effect ... Treatment of joints foil - probably the cheapest method, and it is not necessary to doubt his effectiveness
!

Treatment folgoyMy obliged psychotherapist Wilhelm Reich what he described in detail how to be treated with foil. Foil can cure the common cold, sciatica, cervical osteochondrosis, and even gout! The foil applied to the sore spot reflects biotoki in the meridian from which they originate. It acts on the diseased organ associated with the meridian, and the pain disappears

Treatment of aluminum foil -. Simple enough matter. Shook sore spot with foil, for example, the bones in the legs. Fix the magic tool bandage. The foil must be applied to the sore spot with the shiny side!

I regularly aching joints, especially when the weather changes. Looking at the overcast sky, I wanted to howl with pain! But helped foil, after a week of such procedures, it is a relief. As I was glad that I learned about this miraculous method!

Foil The treatment gives a good result! Tell your friends the news, I hope this tool will help them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting