Inspiring speech Jim Carrey for anyone who does not believe in miracles.

< Jim Carrey exactly knows the secrets of the universe! Jim eloquent speech - yet another proof of the fact that a talented person is talented in everything

. The brilliant comedian, addressed the graduates of the Maharishi University in Iowa. In his 52 years, he received his doctorate in fine arts and has no plans to stop there!

Reading these wise lines, it is difficult to believe that their author - comic actor
Speech Jim KerriVsё that we do in this life and obtain from it will rot and fall apart into small pieces. < From us there will be only what was in our hearts! I became free from any worries man. I used to think: well, who am I without my glory? What I present itself? What if I lose everything? Now it became clear that no wealth does not replace what I feel living your life with inspiration.

How we affect other people - the most valuable thing we have How much good we can do every day, paying attention to detail, and! feelings of those around us ...

Our short-term solutions - the result of the selection. We every day we have to choose between love and fear, between what we want to do in reality, and what is needed. But we have one life, and you can not spend it on something to please someone!

Many people choose the path of fear: being afraid to seem strange, different from others, give up their dreams. < I have chosen the path of Love and never regretted it.

So, what we dream seems unattainable. It seems that the dream will never come true, and we are afraid to ask for help from the world. I - living proof that the universe can be is to ask ... and if the request is not executed immediately, I still believe that the universe at the moment is already busy translating into reality my order

Choosing what. that you love, you'll never lose you have to understand:. choosing a more practical exercise, you're still not immune to failure! So why not take a chance and try to do something that reaches the soul?

I say this based on my life. My father could have become a great comedian, much better than me. But he was afraid and chose the profession of accountants. When I was 12 years old, his father was fired from the hated work, and the family had to go to great lengths to survive ... It's a hell of an important lesson.

< Do not be afraid. We are afraid of us others will think, afraid to do as we see fit. beneficial to the Company, that all played this game. But knowing the rules can be broken from time to time!

Only we have to decide how much fear controls what we do. Life is too fleeting to sacrifice Love - to the business, people, travel and dreams. Love can change the world for the better, the fear of it is incapable!

< Life is not the case with us, it happens to us. Why not take a chance? Give a chance to the faith. I'm not talking about religion, I mean faith in himself and his life, his faith in all the best

I do not expect more than Hope -.. This is a very questionable substance. Hope beggar. This walk through the field on fire. Faith - that hovers over him

Incredibly inspiring! We thank Jim for his every word.

Tags

See also

New and interesting