Photos Kerry Washington

# Dizayneramposvyaschaetsya That's how we love your dress! Backstage CFDA = smoothing every crease of the dress from Jason Wu.

Just look at this! I have suggested to declare the players Los Angeles Dodgers! I definitely love this day! # Gladiators

"Scandal» ABS occupied Dodgers Stadium !!!

"Scandal" - series, in which Kerry deprived large roles in the film, finally got the party "first violin". The series in the United States took a bang and extend it for a third season (we can see it on the channel Fox Life HD).

#entertainmentweekly: «Mad Love." Already on newsstands!

Kerry for «Ebony Magazine»:

The actress and her stylist, makeup artist and hairdresser:

My sisters in style #spiritawards

Backstage #SpiritAwards :)

Me and Lisa Edelstein on the set. We're almost finished shooting another episode, but have to work all night ... long day. GREAT DAY.

Backstage #SAGawards

"Django liberation": Kerry and Jamie Foxx on the cover of «Confidential»

All that is needed for my hair and face. Takisha and Jenna - aces of the business.

Washington for a photo shoot she gained silver nominal kulonchik:

A typical Sunday.

Kerry and her very non-stellar girlfriend at a party Esquire, Mr.Porter and Jimmy Choo in London:

Great night at Sundance Film Festival ... had the honor to meet with Octavia Spencer and present a picture of "Station" Fruitvale »».

Emmy Rossum and Elisabeth Moss in #varietystudio XOXOXOXO

Kerry and Michelle Obama visited an elementary school Savoy. Because School of the poor, the actress, who is actively involved in charity work and support programs of the current US president, took her under his patronage. Just once did Sarah Jessica Parker and Forest Uitkar.

These two men are beautiful and the outside and inside. They helped me look good today.

Thank these girls. They created me fantastically dramatic fashion.

Smooth gait move on the Met Ball. We are told that we are like three sisters. # I # # alishiyakiz Lala

Twitter Kerry Washington: twitter.com/kerrywashington

Tags

See also

New and interesting