This dog looks like a fox coming out of a fairy tale

Each dog in the world is special in its own way, but there are those who are forced to admire tenderly and to think that I, too, want to own this. And if you're so beautiful, why not share this beauty with the world. Perhaps it is because the owner thought restless redhead named Maya and started a page on Instagram. But the main secret of Maya unusual in that it combines the qualities of two beautiful rocks -. Pomeranian and husky

We are in the Website offer you together to enjoy this red positive charge.

Hi, I'm Maya! And I love to ride mashineOff to my next adventure with my own VIP (Very Important Pup) seat on the plane! ?????? ✈️ #SeatBeltsFirst

Photos published Mya The Pomsky (@myathepomsky)

June 6, 2016 at 5:44 PDT

This is the first time I saw snegMya's first snow storm. The picture explains itself? ❄️ # 17inchesofsnow

January 23, 2016 at 8:49 PST

, today I think I'm good pokushayuWhen dad brings home a box of meat ... ?????? #JawDropping #SoExcited #SoPhotogenic #MyaLovesTheNewJerseyWeather

December 10, 2015 at 10:49 PST

I like to walk in good weather ??????? #MyaMakesAStopAtPikesPeak

September 26, 2015 at 8:28 PDT

especially in the mountains Lil wolfie is on top of the world lol ??

September 25, 2015 at 7:55 PDT

The beach also happens horoshoExhausted from all the running and swimming ?????? #WestCoastSunset #WestCoastDogParks #OffLeashBeach

May 6, 2015 at 5:16 PDT

Do not wake a sleeping Lisi ... ie sobakuThe aftermath of surgery ... you good ??? Lol ????? #StillInADaze

June 20, 2015 at 9:41 PDT

I like to soak up the postelkeWaiting to go to the dog park ... ?? ☀️ #HurryLetsGoPlayWithThePuppieDogs

March 28, 2015 at 4:36 PDT

owner often buys me vkusnenkoe1st Birthday Bone! ??? # Dec22

December 22, 2014 at 7:22 PST

And I love to give all solar ulybkiI feel like I'm on top of the world! ?? ☀️ #DownInTheFloridaKeys #Pomsky #PomeranianHusky #BahiaHondaStatePark #BahiaHondaBridge #WhatAView

December 15, 2014 at 9:52 PST

via www.instagram.com/myathepomsky/

Tags

See also

New and interesting