Yesterday it was the broken flowerpot. That is what he has become, charms!

Most flower pots in the world beat Italian women during quarrels. Perhaps it is they belong to these magnificent ideas for decorating flower pots ... Accurate information on this subject is not, but the genius of design decisions I have not a drop of no doubt!

These flower pots look even better than before: they were not so beautiful, yet there were whole. Gaining inspiration, it will need a device paradise at their summer cottage, flower bed near the house or on the balcony! Now broken crockery - one more reason for joy

How to decorate a pot
Decor flower pots is considered to be the occupation of enthusiastic gardeners or anyone who loves hendmeyd and applies it to. every step. These photos convinced me: such decor - a delicate matter, like art, has nothing in common with the usual face painting or pasting flowerpots ...

Use pots for decoration hare cabbage, or stone roses - a terrific idea. It is evergreen, always succulent plant can grow in almost any soil and survive severe frosts. But if you want to plant was bright green and not brown color should drop him off at the sunny location.

Stone Rose, like cacti do not like too moist soil. It is not necessary to be zealous with irrigation of the plants! These ideas for flower beds of broken flower pots captivated me completely ... It looks like they'll need to break some more pot and make it into a blooming oasis!

Using Bedded little toy houses and birdhouses, artificial waterfalls, rocks, shells, beads, figurines of birds and animals, even gnomes - a simple move, but it gives the design originality!

Such a bed will be glad anyone think this is a win-win option for a gift!

If we surround yourself with things and live plants pleasing to the eye, our thoughts will be lighter and will improve the mood at times! I took a firm decision to build such a rich thicket of flowerpot in the country. I hope that you too will appreciate these creative ideas.

Share this with your friends a nice portion, show them this article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting