How to Make Kashpo with Your Own Hands

Houseplants are indispensable in the house. They animate the monochrome picture of the interior, improve the microclimate, decorate the surrounding space. However, it is also important what they grow in. Pots, pots - it is their design, shape, color and even the very ground in which your favorite pot grows, plays a significant role in the development of the plant. room-design.

One of the most important factors in choosing flowerpots is the compatibility of the design of dishes for plants with the design and style of the interior of the room. Such a seemingly small thing - a flower pot - can both decorate your living room, bedroom or kitchen, and vice versa.

Today in the market of garden devices and decor you can find a huge variety of beautiful pots and pots, but much more interesting and, by the way, it will be more budgetary to make them with your own hands. And from fairly simple and affordable natural and not only materials.

Today's edition. "Site" He invites you to see the beautiful kashpo for home. The details make beauty!

1. Wherever people can plant houseplants! Grandmothers in the village, for example, for lack of standard flower pots, adapt various household utensils for this - old pots, metal watering pots, basins and even plastic bottles. It looks very original!

2. This is how a friend of mine creates comfort in the house using coffee beans and coconut shells.

3. And lovers of natural materials should like floral coconut pot. It looks so stylish and beautiful!

4. Coconut fruit is quite durable and reliable as a material. Ideally, such pots are suitable for succulents and cacti, as they do not require frequent watering.

5. Amazing splendor!

6. Look how stylish and original! I am sure that anyone who finds themselves in a room with such vases will not be able to pass by indifferently. I would also take a picture as a souvenir.

7. I’ll do something similar for my home as well!

8. Such pots are perfect for small ones. household. To do something like this, you will need a coconut, a metal hacksaw or a Bulgarian, a sewer or another sharp object. Choose a round coconut in case you want to get a stable shape or an elongated oval nut, if the composition with the plant is suspended. Make a sewing hole in the places of three small troughs on the "butt" of the coconut and remove the liquid.

Subsequently, through these holes, excess water will drain when watering the plant. The opposite end of the coconut was sawed off with a hacksaw on metal, retreating from the edge of about one-third. Carefully peel the nut inside, removing the white edible mass. The pot is ready. If you drill additional holes on the sides of the nut, you can put a cord in them and hang.

9. A few more interesting ideas.

10. Florariums are in fashion now. However, when creating them, you need to carefully approach the choice of plants. Best suited succulents, anubias, some mosses and ferns. As a soil, and at the same time and decor, you can use pebbles or decorative pebbles.

11. In my opinion, such vases are a real work of art. Be inspired and embrace these ideas!

For those of you who have already created coconut I suggest you watch this detailed master class.

about:blank

Coconut shell editorial board is an infinitely amazing natural material in its capabilities. Skillful craftsmen create from it a variety of decor and household items: lamps, vases, bowls, candlesticks, figurines. I suggest you learn 8 bright fantasies from the coconut shell that will decorate the house and complement your image.

I love almost every idea! With the help of these flowers kospo From coconut shells or florariums with succulents, you can bring comfort and originality to your home. I think that’s what many homes lack!

Did you like the article? Share it with your friends on social media because inspiration is so contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting