20 examples of "female logic", after which we have nothing surprised

Women's logic - Myth or Reality? Unfortunately, there is still such a device that would be able to identify it. But, you see, often a woman is able to give some thought to which could not think of any man. < Website publishes a compilation of jokes about the charming "women's logic».

Say, who is afraid of, then so will happen. Now it is very afraid of getting rich, and lose weight. And yet I am afraid of the new machine, a new apartment and vacation in the Maldives. Very afraid!

There are 2 ways to understand the female logic, but not one of them does not work.

In the competition for the women's logic won by a large margin the random number generator.

It is said that "men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." So, Venus - the only planet that rotates clockwise
. And then I suddenly thought about women's logic.

Women's logic: "Because I've decided! And why I decided, I have not decided yet! »

How can I be calm when your head are all cells - nerve ?!

- Honey, what about conjugal duty
- In the evening, the debts do not give - a bad omen

! ***

Men, do not try to understand women. Not only do women sometimes wash head separate from the body, so some more bangs and wash separately from the whole head!

Men's logic is: know - kill
! Women's logic: the life of me - know

! ***

So you want to be a weak woman, but as luck would have it the horses gallop, then burn the hut ...

Long thought, what to give to her husband for his birthday. I bought a ticket to the resort. Let loved a rest!

There is no fat women, is tight clothing!

My husband and I have much in common. He was proud and I am proud. It is harmful and unhealthy I. He loves me and I love me!

Between men and women should be equal rights - she marries him, and he is doing it for the rest

. ***

What is the difference of female logic of men?
Men's correct, and the women - interesting

Oh, just do not think I'm good. I'm just mad at all lacking.

The woman came toward morning. The husband yells:
- Where were you? I was nervous, did not sleep all night!
His wife, wearily:
- Do you think I slept

? ***

- How old are you
? -. Eighteen
- Two years ago you said the same thing
. - I'm not one of those who says one thing today and another tomorrow

. ***

- Steeper like an idiot at the wheel
! - Not a fool, and protein
! - At least the coat proteins have

! ***

I get up on the scales, a man looks at a scale and giggles. And I told him so proudly:
- What did you think? People with a heart of gold, iron and steel nerves character lungs do not happen!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting