Women's Prison in Afghanistan

According to the Ministry of Women's Affairs of Afghanistan and the Independent Human Rights Commission, many of the women who are currently detained in Afghan prisons were detained for "crimes against morality." These so-called crimes include running away from home, not wanting to marry, marriage without the consent of the family and try to adultery. In the worst case, a woman for many years serving time for murder, which actually makes the other person.

15 images taken in a small women's prison in the Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif via photo-finish.ru

1. 20-year-old Farih wash clothes in the women's prison in the Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif. She is in jail for running away from home.

2. In the courtyard of the prison after washing and laundry

3. 40-year-old prisoner of Maya Gul is serving three years in prison on charges of murdering his stepson.

4. The prisoner Sara Gul, 26 years old, your child change diapers in a women's prison in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif. Sarah has been in prison for six months after ran away from home by her husband.

5. Conclusion hanging laundry in the prison yard.

6. The 20-year-old Farih sweeping the yard in a women's prison.

7. 4-year-old Sakina (left) and 5-year-old playing in the yard Hudzhesta women's prison in Mazar-i-Sharif, where they live with their mothers.

8. At the moment in this small prison are 38 women and 10 children.

9. Ahsa Gul holds her 11-month-old son Said.

10. 23-year-old Hal Avaz (right), suffering from typhoid fever, is on a drip in a women's prison cells.

11. Prisoners women's prison in Mazar-i-Sharif: 25-year-old Sughra and 23-year-old Shugufa.

12. Afghan women prisoners in the courtyard of the prison.

13. 19-year-old Jamila Shawano during the break. She went to prison, where sits for five months on charges of immoral behavior, after parents ran away from home with her boyfriend.

14. Zohra holds her five-month son Sahila. Zuhra accused of murdering her husband and, if not justify, the woman gets into the grid for at least five years.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting