20 simple and important truths from Winnie the Pooh, which can not be forgotten

Winnie the Pooh needs no introduction: Who does not know this charming sweet tooth? In stories about the adventures of Winnie and his friends found a lot of wise thoughts expressed by the characters. And today, we have decided to recall these simple but important truth. < Website publish for you 20 good quotes from "Winnie the Pooh».

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart.

You're much braver and smarter than you think, and a lot stronger than you may appear.

There are those things that differentiate me from others, and the ones that make me who I am.

As soon as I saw you, I immediately realized that I was waiting for the adventure.

Piglet: "How love is written?»
Pooh: "Love does not have to write ... It must feel»

If you thought that your interlocutor does not listen to you, be patient. Maybe he just got something in my ear.

A day spent without the other, like a pot without a drop of honey in it.

I think we have to have dreams that we never separated. If we see each other in a dream, we are together all the time.

If you live a hundred years, I would like to live a hundred years minus one day, so I did not have to live without you.

If we ever have to part, keep me in your heart, and I will stay with you forever.

Weeds - also flowers, someday you get to know them

Rivers know that do not need to hurry. Someday we'll be there.

Promise that you will never forget me, because if I think you forget me, I'll never leave.

Some people are too caring. I think it's called love.

You can not always sit in one corner of the timber and wait until you will visit someone - you ought to go to someone to visit

How happy I am that I have that makes me hard to say farewell.

My favorite day - a day spent with you, so today is still one of my favorite day

Love takes a few steps back ... to give way to the happiness of someone you love.

No one can be sad when he's got a balloon!

Quite a bit of attention and care about other significant changes everything.

via marketium.ru/20-istin-vinni-puha-3/

Tags

See also

New and interesting