Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson realize the dream of a 7-year-old boy cancer patients

Stars not for nothing called "stars", because most of them, we also look at how the stars and space, having no hope of ever touch them. Fortunately, not all celebrities are untouchable cosmic stars, and among them there are those who really appreciate my fans and want to help them, especially when they need it.

Most people know Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as a violent wrestler, actor and just naikruteyshego Man, but few people know that his heart is much more his biceps.

Gabriel 'Teyter' Singleton (Gabriel 'Tater' Singleton) is a fierce 7-year-old fan of talent Dwayne Johnson, who has struggled with neuroblastoma for 4 years. During this time, the boy underwent several surgeries, blood transfusions, chemotherapy, and an infinite number of injections.

What helped the boy to go through the nightmare that lasts for more than half of his life? Boy himself says that it was an example of which is filed his 'rock' Some time ago, Gabriel drew a poster and put his picture on his page to Facebook. The boy pleaded with members to share his post, that he finally had the opportunity to meet his hero in person.

After hundreds of likes and desire a couple of months the boy finally came true.

Gabriel was able to meet with the 'Rock' and even go with him on the set of the new movie with his participation in Savannah, GA, USA "Baywatch" Especially for this occasion Dwayne Johnson ordered shirts lzk himself and his young fan with the words «Live Like Tater »(Live as Teyter) and« Strong as The Rock »(Silenus as a rock).

"He watched me during the filming, and in between scenes we walked, laughing and talking," - wrote Duane Johnson Instagram

. "It was his day," - wrote the mother of Gabriel on his page in Facebook

"Thank you, Dwayne" The Rock "Johnson, a dream come true for my son in reality, and that gave him so much love and attention", - she wrote

. Gabriel is not the only child who was lucky enough to meet up with Dwayne Johnson in person. Prior to this incident, he visited the children's board in several hospitals, to support sick children.

"We shot the scenes of the movie" Baywatch "Hospital Memorial Health Hospital and suddenly I decided to visit the ward. It was an amazing experience. Thanks to the hardworking and caring staff, who helped make this visit possible. All the children I've met - you guys, keep smiling and stay as strong. All mothers and fathers, whom I met, as I wish to be as strong. »

"I must tell you that these little things like this will always be the best part of fame" - the actor added

And the best of the Internet point is the opportunity to see how a lot of good in this world.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting