13 stars who transformed from ugly ducklings into veritable sex symbols

Sixty two million sixty eight thousand one hundred nineteen

Many individuals admire the glossy covers of magazines. For one, they the standard of beauty, for others an example to follow. But not all think about the fact that some of them have passed a long and thorny path of self-improvement.

We in the Website have collected a few photos, which the objects of our admiration is not similar to themselves.

Chris Pratt 2003, 2017

In his youth, the actor believed that talent alone is enough to be successful. But later he realized that looks improperly, and did a lot of work on myself. Looking at today's Pratt, not to say that he has problems with confidence.

Katy Perry 1999, 2012

Katie hasn't always pleased her feminine form. As a teenager, she dreamed about the figure of the model is even wearing spanx. Over time, however, the star has learned to love himself and proudly said:

"I have a body like Kate moss, but I'm proud of and happy with her".

Katy Perry

David Beckham 1995, 2013

In his youth David was not concerned with his appearance. He lived football all his time and attention to him. Only when his name resounded all over the world, Becks started to work on their image and did so only for show.

"In football it is very important to have a good haircut, because a lot of people, a lot of girls with cameras come to look at you. From your appearance depends on the popularity of the game."

David Beckham

Shakira 1990, 2012

Today, looking at the revealing outfits in videos and at concerts, not to say that the singer was very shy of his body.

Justin Timberlake 1996, 2016

"All that you are ridiculed and that makes you strange in the eyes of others in childhood, will eventually lead you to success in adult life" — said Justin.

Rihanna 1998, 2008

"We always find the flaws," says Rihanna. It is recognized that only through success could believe in myself: "I would have stooped, put her hands on her knees, sitting in silence, and all shy".

Dwayne Johnson 1990, 2016

Dwayne Johnson began his journey of self-improvement since childhood. He believes that hard work is the sure path to his dream.

"The ideal is not there, but to bust his ass to achieve it, we must... It leads to success."

Dwayne Johnson

Nicki Minaj 2002, 2016

As a child Nicky was some complexes related to the appearance, but once in the sphere of show-business, she spent a lot of work on myself. Now she has no problems with love for yourself.

Adam Levine 1996, 2016

Despite the unsuccessful experiments with the image in his youth, Adam did not suffer from lack of attention. The singer is constantly working on himself to be better, because the female half of his audience did not take his eyes off him.

Demi Moore 1970, 2010

Hard to believe that demi suffered from strabismus. Early in his career she even had to undergo 2 operations to correct this problem.

Kate Hudson 1993, 2016

Kate's parents wanted their daughter chose a more "earthy" profession, perhaps because of the ordinary appearance, but it never prevented her to go to his dream of becoming an actress.

"I like my body. Yes, it is imperfect. But this much I got, but you only live once!"

Kate Hudson

Kate Winslet 1985, 2016

At school, Kate felt fat and was teased for it. But over the years she learned to accept herself for who she is, and everyone finds its advantages.

"I'm a normal woman with a normal figure. I'm not going to lose weight, I have more important problems".

Kate Winslet

January Jones 1989, 2014

The actress and model has never suffered from lack of attention, on the contrary, despite the image of a boy in his childhood, she was always confident. January fear relates to plastic surgery and believes that the young person can be saved by using various tricks.

Photo on preview @januaryjones

See also
10 stars whose ancestors turned out to be much better known
15 ordinary people who accidentally became the first Hollywood stars
Stars in childhood

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie/zvezdy-v-detstve-705960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting