What brought me cleaning

In my life, I often ran away from home. First of why - in the student hostel, and then completely in another city. There are from one rented apartment to another, in which I appeared only to sleep, bathe, take a breath. I frantically searched for it a feeling of home - peace, harmony, order - everywhere except in himself.

That changed last fall. To dispel poslerazvodnuyu sadness, I was walking through the city center and wandered there at your favorite bookstore, where "accidentally" stumbled upon an interesting literature on the importance of cleaning. After reading the book in one gulp, I undertook a total cleaning of your home.

My cleaning lasted about two months, during which I took out every day at home by 2-3 large package with things - to return, but more often simply thrown away. It seemed there no end clothing, footwear, paper, books, dishes, cosmetics, which a long time ago were not used. Reasons for us difficult to throw some things, just two: attachment to the past or fear of the future. That is why the cardinal cleaning largely home helps get rid of these two powerful factors often hampering our development and hinders happiness in general.

Among the many things left my home during raskhlamleniya, I especially remember the following:

1. Sheepskin sister - carefully handed her friend the day before the onset of these frosts. In the end, after a couple of weeks, I bought the first in my life natural sheepskin, which is carried by the whole winter.

2. All worn underwear - emissions, gradually replacing it with really high quality and beautiful, which dramatically raised my self-esteem in women before my eyes, and led to the appearance in my life a new relationship

. 3. My collection of books about cancer, I have bought up many years with the idea of ​​"a sudden sick." He suggested as a library with a suitcase of other books into the bargain, and finally, really took their chronic sores, which for years turned a blind eye.

4. The whole shoe box 1, 5 and 10-penny coin - carried in the savings bank, to gain for her 50 rubles a trifle, and imbued with respect to money

. 5. All the magazines with my old publications - simply cut out all the articles and all the others went in the trash.

6. All their certificates, diplomas additional training. My knowledge, skills are not in paper, and in myself.

7. TV! I so infrequently that it looked, and now I have released a handy shelf under my artwork - the old and hopefully new

. 8. The deserted after cleaning the dresser and closet gave relatives. Now you can move freely in my room, dance, yoga, and even play with the dog!

Now I will talk about those purchases that anyone can get a result raskhlamleniya his house:

1. Time. This is the most valuable resource becomes greater due to the fact that it is not necessary to look for some things among a heap of other, eliminating the need to do periodic shifting of unnecessary things from one place to another.

< 2. Peace. live becomes really a lot calmer when you know exactly where everything is in your own home.

< 3. . Opportunities They begin to appear everywhere - from new stores where we find the most pleasing to us things to work on new proposals and new acquaintances. Freeing up space in your home, we thus prepare ourselves to incredible changes in their lives.

< 4. Energy
< 5. Grounding
< 6. Release The correct way getting rid of things related to our old emotions -. Grievances, fears, grief - we release them, and begin to live with a light heart and open mind

7.. Pleasure. To live in the retracted house is very nice, and this joy gradually extended to other areas of our lives.

8. People. In the life start coming new and interesting people much closer are old friends and family. Just because you start to look at them updated look and a greater appreciation for their presence in your life.

< 9. Respect. Not everyone can maintain such a procedure, and this skill is really worthy of respect. We become a good role model to your children, so that they specifically teach us more cleaning is not necessary.

10. New things. Of course! Things pleasing to us instead of discarded or given away unnecessary come from seemingly unexpected sources and in abundance! They seemed attracted to the pleasing things that now surround you in your own home.

The most important thing that I have received as a result of harvesting, - this is the feeling of home, which I had so long and vainly sought elsewhere, but not in himself. For the first time, I hasten to return home. Happily throwing open the door, I immediately dive into its warm and cozy embrace Murch him: "Hello, the house!»
I became a stay at home often in silence - light a candle and incense stick and really enjoy moments of privacy and harmony, creating a bizarre worlds in the coloring for adults
. With love in his surveying raskhlamlenny and even in some places refurbished over the New Year's holiday house, I barely remember how to live before. I can not say that it looks right now like a magazine picture, but I do know that I like it, in it, I really have a rest, filled with new forces, engaged in creative work, get in touch with her son, dream, enjoy working and easy - live. And I sincerely wish the same to all of you!

The author: Natalia Budilova
Picture on preview: Katarzyna Gemborys / behance.net

via www.behance.net/kat_gem

Tags

See also

New and interesting