12 honest facts about motherhood mother-7 children

Being a mother is very difficult psychologically. No, in physical terms, it is also quite difficult, but the physical fatigue goes away after one night of good sleep, but with regard to fatigue, psychological -. To cope with it much more difficult Website published an article by columnist Huffington Post, Elisha, mom seven children, who writes about her life and gives parents tips for beginners.

< I - my mother in so many ways ... I have two children that I gave birth to myself, my husband, four children, and we are one with him adopted. Yes. You counted correctly: I have seven children. Obviously I love children, but the mother's daily routine so sucked me that sometimes I think that I'm alone in the whole world. I know, it's funny, but it's good, I think it's just.

Once I started attending the feeling of "I am a bad mother," I'm trying by any means to refer to other mothers: by my group in Facebook, mothers of my friends or just call my mom. I can not tell you how many times told something other moms, but all this was done in order to find out for yourself the fact: it makes just as I am. This could be the same thing like hiding candy from children, or something more serious, such as a sudden attack of panic.

And every time I sigh with relief because I cease to feel that my whole life consists only of the word "mother" ... For myself, I have identified a few facts about motherhood, which help me to calm down and take things as they are.

1. Maternity dirtier than it looks. It consists of a shed tears, the restrained ego, frustration, spilled milk, dirty dishes and clothes mountain. Absolutely all moms have been through this, and to avoid this, you will not succeed. What remains? Take things as they are, and try to keep your sanity. And remember: sanity - a relative term

2.. It is very difficult to give up, even when you need it For obvious reasons, many mothers innate need to take care of all and try to please everyone:... Children, husband, parents, teachers, school, etc. The list is endless, and we are confident that we can do anything. As a result, all pull on itself.

< 3. At one day of his life every mother reaches its boiling point There are only two types of mothers:. Mom, that it had already reached, and mothers who have this point is still to come. Some of us pass this way every day, some - rarely, but I can say with confidence - it happens to absolutely every mother

4.. Sometimes there comes a point when you can not figure out what to do. Even the mountain of books that have been studied, can not give an answer. Know that every situation is not like someone, and each child is different. Unfortunately, there is no universal answer, and tips that you find on the Internet, often confused.

< 5. Hazard mother are necessary in order to survive. Chocolate, coffee, chips, TV shows ... This is called a "coping mechanism" and all in need. Choose your "poison" and throw the blame for this window. The main thing to know the measure, and not to get involved.

< 6. There is no such thing as a balance between work and family. You can be a rock star, but at this time the house you will have chaos. As soon as you start to pay more attention to motherhood, once everything else pales into insignificance. It is impossible to balance it, and you just have to pass this step before you go crazy, trying to find a middle ground.

< 7. You can not do everything at once! When you try to manipulate everything and just be something to miss or drop, and it is possible to "drop everything at once." Yes, everything is super mom, but they are not supermen.

< 8. Anxiety and motherhood go hand in hand. When you start to worry about anything, remember that all mothers are. This is normal. Such a condition does not indicate your incompetence, but only confirms that you are a man.

< 9. Involvement in the life of a child during each minute of his waking hours - this is a very difficult and sometimes boring Today's "parenting guru" mislead us, saying that parents should use every minute to interact with their children.. Do not believe them. Children need to learn to play on their own, and some things have to grasp themselves, without our constant intervention. Throw toys on the floor and go to finish drinking your coffee while it is still warm.

< 10. TV sometimes substitute babysitter. When you're trying to break between feeding a child, help in the preparation of homework for the second, and the third at that point hanging on your leg and screaming ... What the hell have to give in this case from the TV? < br>
11. The parent spun very easy to forget about its second half Relationship -. It is hard work, and having children makes them much stronger. It is very important to have a strong shoulder, which will fill you with energy. Be sure to devote time to his loving partner.

< 12. Mom often last on the list. Yes, we are looking after the principal order in the home and family, but often we care about themselves, mum, lay off on the back burner. In this case we are facing burnout, which in the end, nothing but the resentment does not work. And it we then infect all members of the family. Yes, it can be hard. But it is necessary to take breaks.

via www.delfi.ee/a/74184749

Tags

See also

New and interesting