Treatment of raw juices and starvation in the system Rudolf Broysa

This article contains valuable thoughts from the book of Rudolf Broysa "Treatment of diseases that are considered incurable, natural resources».

When the body's defenses are not undermined by a strong chemical action

According to Broysa, he cured by using his method over 40 thousand cancer patients. Improving difficult if patients are exposed to this medical procedures using potent chemotherapy or irradiated. Biological treatment is only successful when the body's defenses are not undermined by a strong chemical action.

The body during fasting destroys all that is foreign to him

Rudolf Broys constantly relies on his idea: a malignant tumor is a separate entity, and its cells can be destroyed by a diet based on juices. The experience of fasting courses teaches us that the body is fasting destroys all that is foreign to him, that is not an integral part thereof.

The course of fasting on juices for Broysu

"For his 42-day course of fasting, I was a mixture of juice, which mainly consisted of beet juice, carrot, celery root vegetables, radishes and potatoes. Just last juice completely neglected in the sanatoriums due to its unpleasant taste, but he is the best, the primary means for the treatment of serious diseases.

Already a few days before fasting I give a quarter of a liter of a mixture of the patient to become accustomed to it. It is important to use special herbal infusions that can establish the disturbed metabolism. Rounding out the special treatment kidney tea along with infusions of sage and geranium. And I recommend an infusion of marigold known, however, for a long time, as a remedy for cancer.

Until 1990, it recovered, at least about 45 thousand patients with cancer and other diseases that are considered incurable.

If the so-called scientific medicine and cancer researchers have been with me and not against me, it would be already recovered more than a million! And even underwent surgery, radiation, chemotherapy past should not lose hope! »

Carcinogens in our food

contribute to the occurrence of cancer and many cancer-causing factors. Long-term exposure to even small amounts of carcinogenic substances can lead to poor health, and if this deterioration does not pay attention, it may cause malignancy. Carcinogens are often caught in the food canning, through dyes and as a result of overheating.

Warning signs

I advise you to pay attention to the following nine warning signs:

1. Knots or hardened, especially in the chest.

2. Obvious changes in the nipple, or birthmarks.

3. Axial disorders of intestinal activity and urination.

4. Long-term hoarseness and cough.

5. Difficulty swallowing in the elderly.

6. Persistent bleeding or discharge, as well as violation of the month.

7. scars.

8. Do not pass tumors.

9. Severe weight loss.

None of these features is not cancer. It is more likely that these changes are due to other causes, since common diseases occur much more frequently.

However, if you find yourself in one of these signs, you should spend as prevention at the earliest opportunity, my "A full course of treatment of cancer».

On the treatment of cancer raw juices and starvation in the system Rudolf Broysa

Tips Rudolf Broysa

Tips:

Move more.
Full breasts breathe clean air.
Avoid smoke-filled and stuffy room.
Do not smoke.
Prefer natural and vitamin-rich food.
Do not overeat.

The composition of the juice mixture Broysa

The composition of its mixture I is calculated as follows: Beet juice is directed against cancer, but one can not live beet juice. So I added the carrot juice because of the carotene contained in it, the juice of celery root crops due to phosphorus, because phosphorus is a vital element, as well as the radish juice and potato juice for the liver.

This surgery without a scalpel, which is thin wire blood

itself Since the development of tumors, ie, their regeneration and proliferation, is a source of protein nutrition, I see the juice in the treatment of the following advantage: during Live Juice Therapy protein intake of outside suspended, because he is not in the daily diet

. But because the body can not exist without the substance, protein-depleted blood begins to devour all the excessive proliferation, accumulation of toxins, tumors. This is a real surgery without a scalpel, the operation of God, which is thin wire blood itself.

The second reason for the effectiveness of this treatment, I see in the mineral wealth of vegetable juices. It proved that carcinogenic effects in cells in mineral metabolism is disturbed. Rich in minerals vegetable juices are beneficial to share, and can compensate for the breach. During Live Juice Therapy is extremely important to a well-separated waste and intestines to function properly, the body is not accumulated waste products, it did not cause poisoning.

Normal activity allocation bodies maintained by infusions of combinations, and geranium stimulates the kidneys and removes harmful substances, sage has anti-inflammatory effect, and eliminates the so-called calendula viromikoz, disturbance of cellular respiration. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting