"Terrorist" Cucumber, who caused a stir in Britain

In the UK, employees of the kindergarten drawing frightened four-year pupil from a Muslim family. The boy drew his father, who cuts the cucumber (cucumber), but educators have heard the word "bomb» (cooker-bomb). They not only called the police, but also intended to convey the boy in the de-radicalization program.

As it turned out, the little boy only painted his father, who cuts the cucumber, reports British newspaper The Guardian.

His mother even had to make a video where she asks her son, pointing to the cucumber, as it is called, and he answers "Cucumber» (cucumber). However, in this case, it resembles the word pronunciation cooker-bomb, which can be translated

as a "pipe bomb". She also admitted that she was disappointed that there was no apology from the staff of the institution and has not followed. "They attacked me like a pack, showed me the papers and reports. It is unfortunate that my son has become a part of it, "- she said

. In addition, according to the child's mother, she asked one of the kindergarten teachers, like whether she is a terrorist, to which she answered her: "Did Jimmy Savile (British DJ, awarded a knighthood, which, as it turned out after his death, sexually abuse of minors -. RT) was like a pedophile »

? Some Internet users have characterized the behavior of the staff of the kindergarten as an expression of Islamophobia, others published ironic illustrations with detailed device

«cucumber bomb." The #cucumberbomb eplained. #cookerbomb pic.twitter.com/mf1ewB5jRi

- [High Quality] ® (@moremoreenough) March 11, 2016

However, a woman is not going to transfer a child to another garden, but asked him to temporarily did not paint until it is there. To which the boy replied: "I will not do anything to draw ... There can only be a house or a remote control ..." "Do not you dare draw control!" - Exclaimed the mother

. According to The Guardian, the problem is not excessive guardianship of children by teachers, and the pressure on social services from the government, which requires a fight against extremism and radical Islam propaganda among children. Note that in Luton, where there was the above case, about one third of the city's population is Muslim.
House with terrorists

This is not the first case of its kind in the UK. A couple of months ago, 10-year-old boy from a family of Muslims has caused a scandal after wrote that lives "in the house with the terrorists» (terrorist house) instead of "in house with terrace» (terraced house).

The teacher did not understand that it was a grammatical error, and called the police.
"Now he is afraid of written work", - said the boy's cousin. Relatives of the student also said that police first took recourse joke.
"It looks like a grammatical police is now a reality" - then wrote one of the Internet users

. "My favorite movie as a child was" Star Wars: Return of jihad. " That is the Jedi "- commented ironically another user Twitter, adding the hashtag message" I grew up in the house of terrorists »(#IGrewUpInATerroristHouse)

. According to the law on the fight against terrorism, in the UK schools and colleges are required to prevent the involvement of their students in terrorist activities. Some critics have accused the teachers that they react too sharply to various situations due to fear of breaking the law rather than to stick to common sense.

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting