1. Smiling makes us attractive. We pay attention to people who smile. There is a pull factor. We want to know who smiles, and find out what at them as well. Gloom and faces away the people and smile draws them.
2. A smile changes our mood. The next time you feel depressed, try to put on a smile. This is a great way to change the mood for the better.
3. A smile is contagious. When someone smiles he infects the good mood of others. A smiling person brings happiness.
4. A smile relieves stress. Smiling helps to prevent us from fatigue, deterioration and congestion. When you're under stress, take time to put on a smile. The voltage should be reduced, and you will have more opportunities to take action.
5. A smile helps produce endorphins, natural painkillers and serotonin. Together, these three components to help us feel good.
6. Smile helps to look younger. The muscles we use to smile tighten person that makes a person younger.
7. Smile makes you successful. Smiling people appear more confident. Put a smile on meetings and appointments and people will react to you differently.
8. Smile helps you stay on the positive.
Try: Smile. Now try to think of something bad, not losing a smile. It's tough. When we smile, our body sends a message to the brain, "Life is beautiful!" Stay away from depression, stress and anxiety, smiling