He has lost 100 kilograms without dieting using 7 rules that brought their own

For 30 months, John Gabriel threw 100 kilos without dieting. Because first of all it is necessary to restore order are not in a plate, and vgolove, and in life in general, considers on.Redaktsiyu Website John impressed approach to the issue of weight loss. He did not blindly rely on the advice of nutritionists, and resorted to the help of his own head. John, a broker on Wall Street, used to organize all the information that comes to his mind. Here are his seven rules for successful weight loss (omitting all the biochemical and hormonal nuances that he had to learn to give up half of their body weight):

Rule one: I spat on the diet, and began to deal with nutrients h3> It turned out that my whole life is not enough omega-3, high-quality protein, vitamins. Note that none of the diet is not talking about it. And it's a big mistake. I changed my diet, so to get enough of all the necessary materials to me.

And you know what? After that craving for sweets and chips disappeared by itself! They just did not want it. Apparently, they did something that was missing in most of those I previously nutrients.

The second rule: I cured my gut h3> You can not imagine how important that is - a healthy gut. People regularly overeat because their intestines are not able to efficiently remove substances from the food needed. The body fat is stored in a panic.

Besides problems with digestion provoke inflammation that affects hormones. Eat more often probiotics (kefir, yogurt), and products with the "correct" digestive enzymes.

Third Rule: has revised Sleep h3> It is important to normalize sleep. Before to go to bed before getting up. Any sleep problems are the reason that you gain weight. The reason is the same hormones. Insomnia hormonal changes, due to which constantly pulls on sweet and fatty. This leads to high levels of cortisol, which causes you to eat fast food, to overcome depression, but unhealthy food only gives a temporary "relief only provoking cortisol production in the future.

Not to mention the fact that at night you just want to get into the fridge and something to devour at bedtime.

Rule Four: «fumbled" in the head h3> And about cortisol. His second official called "stress hormone." Poor sleep - causes a stressful situation for the organism. And the fact that stress affects the appetite, you probably know without me. I began to meditate and visualize in your mind each day (Visualization - a technique in eastern sciences, aimed at creating the desired images in the imagination of reality, works on a conscious and subconscious level - Ed.)
I got rid of the stress, and with it the kilos.

Rule Five: learned about detox h3> After months of study, I came to the section of the toxins. And I found out that the body uses fat cells to store the excess toxins. By the time I took off 70 kilograms, but still had to get rid of thirty, and in them all my accumulated toxins. So I was interested in detox.

Began "wash" the inside of the body with plenty of alkaline liquids - water with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, green juices. Eating a lot of greens, salads, sprouts, fiber.

Last 30 kg I dropped much faster than the first 30 kg. Although it would seem, it should be the opposite. All dieters know how easy it is to start losing weight, and how hard are the last kilos.

Rule Six: no longer bathe for money h3> I'll tell you a strange thing. But it is so. The less you depend on money, so you are happier and slimmer. I moved to a cheaper house, began to spend less on all sorts of things and gadgets, I even started to grow some vegetables. And he began to worry less about money.

And when I was nervous, I knew that I could get around the house on the other side and eat a tomato, which I myself and raised. It's better than a chocolate stick stress.

Simple Rule Seven h3> To solve the problem with the weight, you need to once and for all admit to myself: you are so not because of genes, and not because of "heavy bones" you are, because lazy. To cope with their problems with weight, you have to learn not to be afraid of the world. I helped meditation and visualization practice. So I was able to get rid of me pursuing psihotravm.

Approximately 65-70 percent of my friends was "emotional obese" suffer in a solid weight. Many people are so uncomfortable to live in the outside world that they subconsciously feel more secure with his "protective" fat ball. of course, it sounds rather strange, but it's true.

via golbii.com/7-pravil/

Tags

See also

New and interesting