Passenger Airplane Cfotografiroval "Man", walking on clouds

Flying in an airplane - an incredibly boring job. Especially when you have to fly long hours.
Someone looking at the time movies, someone is playing games, and someone is reading or sleeping. But few people are constantly looking out the window quickly bored. In the end, to get used to flying in an airplane. And if you see the cloud top at least a few times a year, the place at the porthole no longer seems so desirable.
But here's a really great story.

30-year-old Irishman Nick O'Donohue, worked as a manager in software, flying from Austria to London. And when he saw something strange behind, I made a photo. It looks like this would look like a man or a robot, walking across the clouds.

What reminds you this figure, the shadow of which there is in the clouds, located at an altitude of 10,000 meters?

Here is what about this very O'Donoghue:

"I was flying home after a working visit to Austria. In the next row flew some students who were chatting like crazy. I looked out the window and then I saw this figure. She definitely had a concrete shape.

I asked the lady, who was sitting to my right, look out the window. She was too shocked! Then the aircraft went behind the clouds, and the picture was gone. But I managed to make a couple of photos!

All that we observed somewhere within two minutes. For me, this place was very similar to man, but to be honest, I have no idea what it was.

: Lifter.com.ua

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting