The site publishes a selection of sites on which nature and man have worked together. It is absolutely magical place, like coming out of the pen of fiction ...
1. Semuk Ciampi, Guatemala h2> Kahabon river, cascade flowing down the slopes of a natural limestone forms numerous waterfalls and crystal-clear turquoise pools.
2. Viñales, Cuba h2> This wonderful valley with limestone cliffs more like a landscape of Southeast Asia than Cuba.
3. Mount Roraima, Venezuela h2> The highest mesa in Venezuela as a huge stone staircase with steps and a lot of cascading waterfalls. Roraima is so high that its top is constantly shrouded in clouds.
4. Ideal lock Ferdinand Cheval, France h2> The construction of this amazing construction took several decades, the local postman - as if descended from the lock screen the film "Lara Croft».
5. Chapel Saint-Michel d'Egil, France h2> This is a magnificent structure, built around 2000 years ago, it stands on a cliff above the small town of Le Puy-en-Velay.
6. The ruins of Leptis Magna, Libya h2> The ruins of the ancient city of Leptis Magna with many colonnades, triumphal arches, amphitheatres with exquisite carvings, preserved from the times of the Roman Empire.
7. Pyramids of Meroe, Sudan h2> City of Meroe, the capital of the ancient kingdom of Kush, keeps amazing ancient artifacts - extraordinary tombs and mausoleums.
8. Kikul (Jam), Algeria h2> In this ancient Roman city located on a mountain ridge, is still preserved several churches, many private and public buildings, as well as a magnificent amphitheater.
9. Biosphere Reserve Lauca, Chile h2> This reserve with a truly stunning scenery, located on the territory of a broad plateau at an altitude of about 4500 meters above sea level. In this park there are unique archaeological sites, as well as you can find rare species of animals.
10. Melifell volcano, Iceland h2> This extinct and extremely beautiful volcano slopes are completely covered with bright green moss, surrounded by streamers of glacial rivers and streams.