Arsen Margaryan: vegan rawfoodist, vice-world champion in Muay Thai.

Arsene Dzhagaspanyan.
The guy only 19 years old, but he became vice-world champion in Muay Thai (Thai boxing).

I will upload it here an interview he gave to social projects "free people," Tell us briefly.
Arsene weighed 100 kg. aged 12 years and over the last month dropped 40 kg, when the summer his parents sent to a training camp, where he began to beat the sports records to themselves, running and cross-country races on an equal basis with all doing up a sweat. That's when he woke up feeling a winner. He was seriously interested in sports and different kinds of struggle.

Three years ago, he came across a blog Ineta raw foodists and a few weeks of reading, laughing and trolls raw foodists and vegans all over the internet. But as trolling something in him he responded, because the guy really smart, he threw a troll and seriously began to study the "subject" at the same time checking the raw food on their own experience.

Because he is a professional athlete, just like raw foodists anyhow it was impossible, so he plunged headlong into the study of biochemistry and all the issues of nutrition and health.

I just enjoy his lectures!

The guy really is very intelligent, mature, wise, educated, he is an excellent speaker and, most importantly, shares with us all the invaluable experience which he collected for 3 years!) I call it "the red-bearded 19yo sage».))

Raw foodists, vegans, and nesyroedy nevegany! Listen to his webinars!
It really puts the brain back on and causes a craving for sports!)
And besides, he just handsome and very charming!)
Highly recommended.

Interview Arsen Dzhagaspanyan (rawfoodist)

Arsene Dzhagaspanyan raw food diet healthy sports nutrition awareness of Easy path to freedom

Frolov Yu and Arsen Margaryan - Sports, meat, cheese, nutritionists and other ... From 11.12.14.

Tags

See also

New and interesting