Dictionary Gopnik in pictures





Everyone knows who are, or what Gopnik. Their Slang is not much different from the phrase Ellochka-Lyudoedochki of 12 chairs. Briefly lokanichno not clear. To offer you a common understanding of basic phrasebook phrases and expressions:

outrage, bewilderment.

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures



insolence, arrogance, call

swiftness, high speed action

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

yyhyhyhy - cheerfulness, good mood, understood the joke

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

yyyyhyhy ... and Cho? - Misunderstood joke

yyhyhyhy ... chooooo? - Understood, but hurtful joke

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

you do it well, it is - a warning

tyeta tavoeta - objection caution

aggressive objection

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

eeeeeee - not strong objection

surprisingly

great surprise

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

unpleasant surprise

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

eytyeto - paying attention, appeal to the outsider

the same, but in a rough form

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

I'm sorry, how to get to the library?

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

I'm sorry I stepped on your foot

choooo? - I'm sorry, I do not understand you.

where alcohol sold?

Dictionary Gopnik in pictures

via