Desire tear

The last straw was the topic "Shkolota from VKontakte longs for romance 90».
I read the correspondence of the younger generation and howled. Not the content of the correspondence, but from her literacy.

I will not give examples, visitors tokens themselves are well aware of the level of literacy kommentariev.Kstati about comments, revealing that in a recent topic about literacy author scored a lot of pluses, but shit in the comments, mostly boys, about which this topic was written. < br />

George Orwell has a lovely novel "1984».
Thing stronger than "Faust" by Goethe. But it is not even about the novel itself, but about the annex, called "On newspeak." I will allow myself a couple of quotes.

"The vocabulary is divided into three classes: Dictionary A dictionary B (compound words) dictionary and S. ...
A Dictionary implied the words necessary in everyday life - related to eating, drinking, working, dressing, stair climbing, riding, gardening, kitchen and so on. N. It consisted almost entirely of words that we use today, such as a "beat", "give", "house", "tail", "forest", "sugar", but compared to today's language of their number was very small, and the values ​​are defined much stricter. All ambiguities, nuances of meaning have been cleaned. As far as possible, the word of this category is a popping sound, or sounds, and expresses only one clear concept. A dictionary was totally unsuitable for the purposes of literary and philosophical reasoning. It was intended to express only the simplest thoughts focused mainly affect specific objects and physical actions. »

& Quot; ... The second distinguishing feature of Newspeak grammar was its regularity. All sorts of features in the formation of plural nouns in their decline, in the conjugation of verbs were possibly eliminated. For example, the verb "to plow" had the gerund "pahaya", "waving" to conjugate the only way - "Mach" and so on. D. The words "chicken", "small rat" in the plural form had "chicken", "Krysenko" and thus tended "Milk" was the plural - "milk", "beating" is used in the singular, and some singular nouns were produced from multiple "loan». & quot;

Nothing recalls?
Understand the enemies of our country is beneficial total ignorance of the population, such a mass is easier to manipulate, slaves do not need a book. No need to learn the rules of the Russian language, just read a good book that will be enough.

Do not rule out some misunderstandings audience.

But talking about the total illiteracy need. Even if only one of hundreds read topics reflect, I will take the time not spent in vain.
Yes, QR code _ Orwell, 1984

Tags

See also

New and interesting