Insanely Detailed frame that will show you the world on the other hand
Nikon has announced the names of the winners micrographs Nikon Small World 2015. Photographers and scientists presented to the jury an incredibly detailed images, which can only get under the microscope.
This year the contest was sent more than 2,000 images from 83 countries.
I suggest to immerse themselves in the microcosm of the image Nikon Small World 2015.
1. Eye bees (Apis Mellifera), covered with pollen from a dandelion at 120 times magnification. B>
2. Embryos mullet (Mugil cephalus) increase 40
3. Radula aquatic snails in an increase of 40
4. Cross section of a water lily leaf unblown (Nupha lutea) 12.5 increase
5. The scales on the wings of moths 300 increase
6. Australian grass seed (Austrostipa nodosa) increase 5
7. Antenna male moths (Anisota sp.) At 100x magnification
8. liverworts (Lepidolaena taylorii) 100 increase. Plant with entities in the form of water bags, which often huddle microorganisms such as the rotifers.
9. Vascular bundles of papyrus (Cyperus papyrus) 200 increase
10. The planktonic larvae of marine worm (phoronids) 450 increase
11. Head rove (Tychobythinus sp.) 10 increase
12. The colony of single-celled organisms (ciliates) Carchesium 160 increase
13. Detailed image of the beetle-borers (Carchesium ciliates) increase in 32
14. Texture chiral thermotropic liquid crystal in an increase of 20
15. Fabric with blue drops of glue to increase 80
16. Ticks on the dolly to increase 20
17. Suckers beetle water beetles (Dytiscus sp.), The front leg 50 increase
18. Oral part (psevdotrahei) blowfly (Calliphora vomitoria) 750 increase
19. The tentacles of the carnivorous plants (Drosera sp.) 20 increase
20. Rat cerebellum 100 increase
21. Jaws head spider knitter (Metellina sp.) 10 increase
22. Cross section of fern strausnika 250 increase
23. Fossilized bones hipparions 100 increase
24. Shellfish (Cyzicus meicanus), living specimen 25 increase
25. Fragment of ancient Chinese ceramics Song Dynasty (960-1126 AD) 4 increase