He attached to the shield Well Street a few dollars, what happened next, it does not give any description

To help other people, not necessarily to spend millions to charity, or to travel around the whole world, helping the disadvantaged. Welcome, and can manifest itself in everyday actions. Moreover, most people are eager to help others, but often do not know how to implement the impulses of his soul.

Group initiative of citizens decided to hold an unusual experiment. The lively area of ​​the city of San Diego established a special panel to which pins pinned twenty-dollar bills. And on top in large letters written "Take as much as you need. Attach as not sorry ».

Nearby was installed a hidden camera, which filmed the reaction of passers-by. Some of them take a few dollars off the board, but most people left their money on a street charity. In just 45 minutes on the stand the amount doubled, and soon the whole board was covered with cuts!

Once past the shield with the money passed an elderly homeless man, without taking anything out, one of the organizers of the rally came up to him. "Do not you need a few dollars, because it does not have anything?" - Surprised the volunteer. What the homeless replied: "Not really. But today I'm sick, and there are hundreds of other people to whom the money is now more necessary. I am not greedy. I am glad that this is happening in my city, and I am enough. Maybe tomorrow I will use this help ».

This simple experiment showed that we are surrounded by many good and helpful people.

: Fishki.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting