15 citations extraordinary Chulpan Khamatova

Chulpan Khamatova - an amazing actress, any project with her participation - an event. Since it employs the best film and theater director, but his most important work she finds work in a charity fund to help children suffering from leukemia. And Chulpan - happy mother of three children and a very intelligent woman.

On the 40th anniversary of the remarkable actress Website has collected the most valuable of its statements.

Important for me to respect myself, otherwise difficult to live. I believe that a person should accept gifts of fate. Smart man is not afraid to look ridiculous. Love - is primarily work on creation of the illusory world.

Each person has a button, and if she pressed it bloom like a flower. I have always been older of age, which was coined by critics and audiences. The problem is living with me, but first of all I live, and she em> is somewhere nearby. State public loneliness is common to all the actors in general all creative people.

Women's Day conceived for midgets - men who are in the rest of the time they care about women. It is ridiculous to shift responsibility to the people who have money, and demand from them that they have decided to all-all-all the problems that exist today. In the men's nature - loving only himself. The prerogative of the woman - love another person more than yourself. Because, perhaps, that we have children, and they - no. From this, all our differences and contradictions. If a person is able to laugh at themselves, it speaks of his inner freedom.

You know, I'm in the air there is a shortage of classics. So any opportunity to listen to real music deep - its weight in gold. If you want to live without fear, you will live without fear, you are ready for what was coming. But this inner sense of freedom, I think it is more important than death, the most important of all - otherwise you suffocate in this nightmare. I dream that I have had the wisdom to remember every moment I'm alive and that around me - life. I think this is happiness. on the preview picture: ruskino

via ruskino.ru/art/45/photo

Tags

See also

New and interesting