Makarevich free

May 31 in Moscow park "Luzhniki" band "Time Machine" will play a concert in honor of its 45th anniversary.
Entrance to the anniversary concert of "The Time Machine" will be free, as Andrei Makarevich said that the call for the birthday of the money - it is ugly.
Andrei Makarevich told us about the anniversary speech:

"At a birthday party I decided to try some surprises do. Anyway, we had the idea to make 45 songs. Then we figured - so that, in general, about three and a half hours on the spot. But we will try. Why not? This would be consistent with the scale of the festival. I repeat that it would be in the park Luzhniki directly from the main entrance. We moved to the Luzhniki because we understand that can come a little bit more people than embankment Gorky Park accommodates and may just get a crush. On one side of the river, on the other side of the lawn ... do not want to turn the holiday crush. So we reluctantly moved to the Luzhniki. There's much more spacious and simply safer. God grant that the weather was good. We came up with a very nice charity event for the fund Chulpan Khamatova and Dina Korzun "Give Life". But the details I'm not going to talk, let everything happen right there. I just hope that the people who come to us, they support us in this venture. "

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting