Microsoft showed the attitude of consumers and advertisers

Microsoft has supported the initiative of the Belgian employee Geert Desager create a viral campaign with a very frank and truthful idea for many advertisers.

The campaign, created in collaboration with the agency promotes Openhere Microsoft Digital Advertizing Solution, called «Bring The Love Back» - «true love," and she opened two days ago, two-minute video "Divorce».

Geert Desager, trade marketing manager, Microsoft Europe: «The video makes some statements about the relationships between today's advertisers and consumers today. Rather risky project if you know that spot throws an unequivocal call to advertisers - our customers - to ask ourselves about the way in which they communicate with the target group ».

Heroes microfilm - a young man in a sweater with the inscription "Advertiser" and the girl in a pullover with the word "consumers." She requested a divorce because their relationship is not what they should be. The guy at all, "do not drive" in what she wants, and believes that everything is as it should be.

Text video:

- Ah, there you are! Long time no see, you look great.

- Yes. Let's simple: I wanted a divorce.

- What ??

- I think you heard me well.

- Hey, come on! It is me! What's wrong?

- We do not talk.

- I have just launched a thousand TV commercials. Just to talk.

- Exactly! You decide when we talk about. And I do not have such an opportunity.

- We can talk on the web!

- Of course, but if I say, "I bought this product».

- You see?

- It is not a dialogue!

- And what about the printing of the campaign? M? Can you tell me what you miss a billboard in Times Square. Such an 200-foot decoration love.

- You say you love me, but do not behave as if you love !!! This is so disingenuous!

- I do not znaaayu. But the agency told me that I genuinely funny, genuinely charming. They said, you like everything I do!

- Slow down! You're not doing radio commercials !!! Listen, you're funny or not, I have changed, and you're not. I mean, have we even do not go to the same place. You're not even listening, yes?

- Discounts coupons ... You want to, do not you? Hey, come to the store and get them. Two words: reduced loyalty. I'm right? Here's the deal, huh? Well, let's just hug!

- If you know me, then you know that I do not care.

- I know you! Sweetheart, I know all about you! You're between 28 and 34 years old. Your online interests: music, movies, and laser hair removal. You're modest, but freely available income.

- I went out of here.

- Well broooos !!! Well, if you were not so. I will tell you this: go back tomorrow. I'll give you a chance to win a vacation in the Bahamas. Little chance, a tiny, but tactically he is still a chance. Davaaaay Well, everything can be like old times ...

Geert Desager blog dedicated to the project, half jokingly, half seriously recognizes the riskiness of venture and said: "At the end of the month I'll be able to tell you whether I have a marketing manager at Microsoft or project nevertheless turned against me." < br />

via bringtheloveback.com/about-this-blog/

Tags

See also

New and interesting