Paper Zoo Calvin Nicholls

Canadian Calvin Nicholls cut paper amazingly natural beasts almost thirty let.I is not a hobby. According to Calvin himself, he does sculptures out of paper in the mode of full-time and is not going to stop. His work buy advertising agencies, art galleries, book publishers, private collectors. He still gets how white sheets take on texture, shape and life.

You can imagine how carefully Calvin have to work on each his work that looks incredibly natural - visible every feather, every strand of wool, "first made a hard skeleton, describing the outlines of the figures. He gives the strength of the sculpture, and it has already mounted major small parts. Each component is cut and textured with a set of wooden and metal tools. I am very carefully watching the interaction of light and shadow on a sculpture. After graduating, I create a more complex image by using studio lighting. At this stage it cleans all the nuances ».

Nicholls, of course, does not only animals, but they are central to his work. This is the largest series - most in nearly 70 works, he does it for 15 years, the collection is represented in the library Follett in Chicago.

The process of creation:

See also: Augmented reality pencil

Dear Photo

Watercolor oil

Drawings in 3D

Paintings, rushing to freedom

via www.adme.ru/pridumano/kartiny-rvuschiesya-na-svobodu-319155/

Tags

See also

New and interesting