30 Google employees complaints of intolerable working conditions

Google is also famous for its policy on staff. A decent portion of the company's revenue is invested in the creation of comfortable and pleasant working conditions. Images from Google's offices around the world confirms this fact: such work can only dream of.

But recently, a person who wished to remain anonymous, posted on the Internet is very interesting information about the inhumane working conditions in the company Google Inc:

• I have to go too far to the gym. You must open a gym in my body that I could do without spending time to walk to it.

• «Guide employees' takes more than one page.

• These free headphones spoil my hundred-dollar haircut.

• Every time I go during the day for a massage on my face until the evening there are traces of the folds in the cushion.

• 5 of 8 free t-shirt that I got this year, black. It annoys me. I prefer blue color.

• While corporate party with parachute jumping, we were promised 50 seconds of free fall, however, looking at video from the jump, I noticed that there was only 41 seconds.

• My tridtsatidyuymovy monitor obscures views of the mountains.

• I do not feel the difference between the settings of the massage chair: "Relaxation", "regeneration" and "Evocation».

• Sometimes, when I go for some drinks in the kitchen, it turns out that they just loaded into the refrigerator and bottles did not have time to cool thoroughly. And then run?

• The sofa in my office not long enough to stretch it to full height.

• Due to the fact that 14 times a week, I eat at Google, I is cheaper at the weekend there is a café or restaurant than purchasing the product. As a result, I have almost a year, it was not possible to cook anything and my skills in cooking suffer.

• At the dinner eaten pizza all to me, and I had to have a steak.

• When I travel at the expense of the company's other offices, there the food in the kitchen is strange, and I do not know what to choose.

• I have a feeling that if I get used to the company's outstanding phone as they give us a new model, and I have to learn over again.

• I'm fat because of the unlimited khalyavnykh food.

• I'm a little burned on our corporate parties in Hawaii.

• Charlie's Cafe had a meeting with Lady Gaga, so I had to go the long way for my dinner.

• When I work from home I have to cook your own breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• I gorge at breakfast that did not have time to properly hungry for dinner.

• In the games room we have only one bean bag chair, so I had to sit in a chair, playing Call of Duty.

• Choosing the classic slot machines in our building is restricted, so sometimes I have to go to another building.

• We built furniture from the catapult, but the ceiling was too low to run oranges at a distance greater than 45 meters.

• In the morning, I can not admire the Harbour Bridge from the fact that the sun rises over Sydney and I have to close the blinds.

• I did not get free t-shirts for 3 months.

• Cook, cooking sushi, do not put enough sauce aioli in my crab roll.

• Chalk for billiard cues is not suitable in color to the cloth on the table.

• From my office overlooks the Bay Bridge, but I'd like a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It is beautiful.

• My workplace is equidistant from the two cuisines, and each time I have to decide which one to go.

via # image8816110

Tags

See also

New and interesting