30 Google employees complaints of intolerable working conditions





Google is also famous for its policy on staff. A decent portion of the company's revenue is invested in the creation of comfortable and pleasant working conditions. Images from Google's offices around the world confirms this fact: such work can only dream of.

But recently, a person who wished to remain anonymous, posted on the Internet is very interesting information about the inhumane working conditions in the company Google Inc:

  • I have to go too far to the gym. You must open a gym in my body that I could do without spending time to walk to it.

    «Guide employees' takes more than one page.

    These free headphones spoil my hundred-dollar haircut.

    Every time I go during the day for a massage on my face until the evening there are traces of the folds in the cushion.

    5 of 8 free t-shirt that I got this year, black. It annoys me. I prefer blue color.

    While corporate party with parachute jumping, we were promised 50 seconds of free fall, however, looking at video from the jump, I noticed that there was only 41 seconds.

    My tridtsatidyuymovy monitor obscures views of the mountains.





    • I do not feel the difference between the settings of the massage chair: "Relaxation", "regeneration" and "Evocation».

      Sometimes, when I go for some drinks in the kitchen, it turns out that they just loaded into the refrigerator and bottles did not have time to cool thoroughly. And then run?

      The sofa in my office not long enough to stretch it to full height.

      Due to the fact that 14 times a week, I eat at Google, I is cheaper at the weekend there is a café or restaurant than purchasing the product. As a result, I have almost a year, it was not possible to cook anything and my skills in cooking suffer.

      At the dinner eaten pizza all to me, and I had to have a steak.

      When I travel at the expense of the company's other offices, there the food in the kitchen is strange, and I do not know what to choose.

      30 Google employees complaints of intolerable working conditions

    • I have a feeling that if I get used to the company's outstanding phone as they give us a new model, and I have to learn over again.

      I'm fat because of the unlimited khalyavnykh food.

      I'm a little burned on our corporate parties in Hawaii.

      Charlie's Cafe had a meeting with Lady Gaga, so I had to go the long way for my dinner.

      When I work from home I have to cook your own breakfast, lunch and dinner.

      I gorge at breakfast that did not have time to properly hungry for dinner.

      30 Google employees complaints of intolerable working conditions

    • In the games room we have only one bean bag chair, so I had to sit in a chair, playing Call of Duty.

      Choosing the classic slot machines in our building is restricted, so sometimes I have to go to another building.

      We built furniture from the catapult, but the ceiling was too low to run oranges at a distance greater than 45 meters.

      In the morning, I can not admire the Harbour Bridge from the fact that the sun rises over Sydney and I have to close the blinds.

      I did not get free t-shirts for 3 months.

      Cook, cooking sushi, do not put enough sauce aioli in my crab roll.

      Chalk for billiard cues is not suitable in color to the cloth on the table.

      From my office overlooks the Bay Bridge, but I'd like a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It is beautiful.

      My workplace is equidistant from the two cuisines, and each time I have to decide which one to go.


      via # image8816110