Wonderful quotation from the book of children Korney Chukovskiy

Roots Chukovsky wrote: "Since two years every child becomes briefly brilliant linguist, and then five or six years, it loses its brilliance. In its eight years of children are no longer in sight, as the need for it has passed ».

In support of this Website I have selected some delightful children's book of the sayings childhood favorite writer "From two to five." Just enjoy:

The two-year Sasha asked:
- Where are you going?
- For the sand.
- But you have brought.
- I'm going for eschёm. - And of married back exit possible? - I - my father's pomogalnik. The girl four and a half years, read "The Tale of Fisherman and the Fish ».
- That's a silly old man - she was indignant, - asked the fish a new home, a new trough. I would ask once new old woman. Mom - Son, if you do not eat porridge, I'll call the Baba Yaga!
Son: - Do you think she will eat your porridge?
- Once upon a king and queen, and they had little tsarёnysh. - Mom , shut my back foot! - Grandma, you die?
- Umrah.
- You bury in a hole?
- Bury.
- Deep?
- Deep.
- That's when I'll turn your sewing machine! - How old are you?
- Soon, eight, and until three. - Babysitting what a paradise for this?
- And this is where apples, pears, oranges, cherries ...
- I understand: a paradise - a compote. - Dad, do TV shut me a story can not be heard. Jan (4 years) birthday dresses up for the arrival of visitors:
- Well, now I'll be so beautiful that all of you will not find it. - Daddy, Daddy, buy me a drum!
- Here's another, I have enough noise! ​​
- Buy, Daddy, I'm going to play on it, but when you sleep! - Volodya, you know: a rooster's nose - is your mouth! Lialechka sprinkled perfume:
I smelled all such,
I'm all so duhlaya.
And the tip of the mirror.
- I do, Mom, krasavlyus! Upset father said that broke the car. Five-year Nura its comforts:
- But now gasoline is not necessary to buy! - Dad, look how your trousers frown! - Oh, Mom, what are your Fat legs! - Mom, give me a string, I'll nanityvat beads. - Our grandma stabbed winter geese, so they do not catch cold. - Mom, I feel sorry for the horses, that they can not nose pick. - At first I was afraid of the tram and then OFF, OFF, and used. The grandfather admitted that he knows how to swaddle newborns.
- And how do you swaddled her grandmother when she was little? - Oh, Mama, what a pretty nasty! - Well, Olya, stop, do not cry!
- I do not pay you, and Aunt Vale. - About you scratch?
- About the cat. - When you play with me? Dad home from work - just for television. And my mother - what a lady! - Immediately wash the start. - You know, Dad, for all animals at the top of the back and belly down! - Who is more beautiful - mom or dad?
- I will not answer you because I do not want to hurt my mother. - Grandma, look what duck silly - raw water drinking from a puddle! In the bus boy four years of sitting on their hands father. Beginning woman. A polite boy jumps with the father's knees:
- Sit down, please! First-grader back on September 1 of the school. Her mother asked:
- My daughter, what have you learned today?
- I learned how to write!
- On the first day? What a baby! And what do you write?
- I do not know. I have not yet learned to read. Nastya, 4 years.
- Mom, please give birth to me sister, but older! Masha (3 years) saw the wrinkles on the forehead of his father, stroked them and said:
- I do not want you to have serditki!

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting