20 citations Sheldon Cooper about what it is - to be perfect

series "The Big Bang Theory" has become the first megapopular series largely due to the very colorful character of the entire project - Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Eccentric genius with overly high self-esteem gave fans a lot of sitcom winged phrases and expressions.

Here and Website for you chose 20 citations Sheldon Cooper about what it is - to be perfect.

I have a very wide circle of friends. I have 212 friends on MySpace. ABOUT! The world is not enough chamomile tea to calm the rage in my chest! This mind is not able to forget! I have not forgotten anything from that day, as the mother has ceased breast-feed me ... It was a rainy Tuesday ... with the plumbing we "you". I do not want to brag, but almost the entire fifth grade, I had his head in the toilet. Oh, gravity, you heartless bitch! It is not flat, it is a wild vortex of entropy! Oh, Mario, if I could only manage people, how I manage you ... I'm not crazy. My Mom I checked. Good night, pathetic little man! A slight misunderstanding? It's in the Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding! Scissors cut paper, paper wraps stone, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock breaks scissors, cut off the head of a lizard, lizard eats paper, paper substitutes Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as usual, the stone breaks scissors. Oh yeah! Among emoticons I would be a colon with a capital D. ( Looks at the writing on the wall "I'll see you in hell Sheldon». Em>) The worst thing in this line - a missing comma. Nothing can ruin relationships as familiarity with other people's hygiene habits. Excuse me, I would have come back sooner, but the bus made a stop in order to let people in. Feelings? I am that, in your opinion, some hippies dirty? ( At the wedding of Howard and Bernadette. em>) I never understood the need to share his life with someone else. Perhaps because I itself is perfect. I wish you, that you may find as much happiness in each other, as I find in myself. In winter, this place is close enough to the heater, but not close enough to cause sweating; in the summer it is right in the path of air flow from the open window over there and over there; it is at an angle from the TV, which is not right, so the sound is good, but not so far as to create a distortion of the image ... I could go on, but the point is clear. Bugagashenka!

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting