Meryl Streep: "I'm not going to tolerate"

- I'm not going to suffer a lot, and not because I became arrogant or haughty, no, just because I reached a certain life stage - the stage at which I am no longer I want to spend time on something that does not satisfy me or that hurt me, hurt me. I'm not going to tolerate cynicism, excessive criticism, stringent requirements of any kind. I have no desire to satisfy those who do not like me, love those who love me and smile to those who would not smile back at me.

I do not devote a single minute of those who is lying or trying to manipulate me. I have decided to no longer exist in hypocrisy, hypocrisy, lies and cheap, insincere praise. I will not tolerate any partially formed, nor arrogant scientists. I'm not going to deal with gossip, I can not stand conflicts and comparisons. I believe that the world is made up of opposites, in fact, that the world is diverse, so I try to avoid people with the character of a tough, unable to adapt to the environment. I despise treachery and disloyalty in friendship. I can not get along with those who are not capable of quite a compliment, is not able to encourage and inspire your own words, can not get along with those who do not like animals. Exaggeration tire me. And yes, among other things, I will not tolerate those who are not worthy of my patience.

- Meryl Streep.

Site sincerely admire this intelligent and talented woman. em>

Translation M. Glazunov
Original.

via cs620931.vk.me/v620931263/193c0/Mkc5AFH8k5w.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting