MERYL STREEP: I no longer going to tolerate

Publish a letter-Manifesto, written by Meryl Streep. We admire these honest and powerful words of a man tired of the hypocrisy, lies and aggression of others.

PRNewsFoto/IMAX Corporation, Brigitte Lacombe

"I'm not going to tolerate a lot, and not because I've become arrogant or haughty, no, just because I reached a certain life stage where I don't want to waste time on something that doesn't satisfy me or that hurt me, hurting me. I'm not going to tolerate cynicism, excessive criticism, hard requirements of any kind. I have no more desire to meet those who are not like me, to love those who love me and to smile at those who won't smile at me.

I won't devote a single minute to someone who lies or tries to manipulate me. I decided not to exist in the pretense, hypocrisy, lies and cheap, insincere praise. I don't want any partially educated or arrogant scientists. I'm not going to deal with the gossip, I hate conflicts and comparisons. I believe that the world consists of opposites, that the world is diverse, so I try to avoid people with rigid character, unable to adapt to the surrounding. I despise betrayal and infidelity in friendship. I can't get along with those who are not capable of this compliment, is not able to encourage and inspire in your own words, you will not be able to get along with those who do not like animals. Exaggerations bore me to tears. And Yes, among other things, I will not tolerate those who do not deserve my patience."published

©Meryl Streep.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.factroom.ru/life/meryl-streep

Tags

See also

New and interesting