FAMOUS WORDS Meryl Streep

Golden words of the most beloved and talented actress, which, perhaps, would have cost all of us more likely to repeat ...

I'm not going to tolerate a lot, and not because I became arrogant or haughty, no, just because I reached a certain life stage - the stage where I do not want to waste time on something that does not satisfy me or something that hurt me, I hurt me. I'm not going to tolerate cynicism, excessive criticism, stringent requirements of any kind. I have no desire to satisfy those who do not like me, love those who love me and smile to those who would not smile back at me.

I do not devote a single minute of those who is lying or trying to manipulate me. I have decided to no longer exist in hypocrisy, hypocrisy, lies and cheap, insincere praise. I will not tolerate any partially formed, nor arrogant scientists. I'm not going to deal with gossip, I can not stand conflicts and comparisons. I believe that the world is made up of opposites, in fact, that the world is diverse, so I try to avoid people with the character of a tough, unable to adapt to the environment. I despise treachery and disloyalty in friendship. I can not get along with those who are not capable of quite a compliment, is not able to encourage and inspire your own words, can not get along with those who do not like animals. Exaggeration tire me. And yes, among other things, I will not tolerate those who are not worthy of my patience.

Meryl Streep
Translation M. Glazunov

Tags

See also

New and interesting