Aging mother wrote a letter to the young children. Is accurate it hurts!

My dear children! Tomorrow you will come to visit me because my anniversary. You will see that I'm getting old. Please be patient and try to understand what stage of life I'm still...

If I or dad will tell you what has already been told a year ago, if we repeat the same stories over and over again, do not interrupt us to angrily say: "You said that already. A few minutes ago"... Just listen. Please. Try to remember the days when you were young, and I read you the same tale over and over again until you fall asleep.

When I say I don't want to take a bath, don't be mad and don't embarrass me. Better remember how in the evenings after a hard work we were persuaded to take a shower when you were kids. You're not very fond of him, right?

When you see how ignorant I am in terms of new technologies, just give me time to learn. And don't look at me like that!.. Remember, I patiently taught you to do something new properly? How taught you to dress, comb her hair, to solve every day life's difficult questions... the days Come when you are growing you will notice that I'm getting old. Please, be patient. And try to understand what I go through, trying to understand your gadgets and Skype...

If I sometimes lose the idea or the thread of the conversation, give me time to remember what was going on. Don't be nervous. Do not show impatience and arrogance. Just know this: the most important thing for me to be near you. You will always occupy a commanding place in my heart...

When my old, tired legs do not allow me to go as fast as you go, just give me a hand and adjust your step under my. I just gave you a hand when you were learning to walk... And in those days I wasn't sad! Just stay a little with me. Try to understand me. Give me a chance to live out their lives with love and awe. I cherish the time spent with you and taking it as a gift.

With a big smile and the huge love I close this letter. Just want to remind you that I love you, my sweet children! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lifter.com.ua/Stareyushchaya-mama-napisala-pismo-molodim-detyam-Takoe-tochnoe-chto-ag-bolno

Tags

See also

New and interesting