18 wise quotes Robert De Niro

If anyone has charisma, it's Robert De Niro. The role of the mafia in the film "The Godfather" has become a cult. But precisely because of her actor for a long time I could not get Italian citizenship, even though De Niro ancestors were from Italy. "In his roles Italians completely criminals and gangsters!" - Exclaimed Berlusconi. And what did the actor for the film "Raging Bull," and shocking surprises. Dial 30 kilograms to get used to the image - this is no joke.
Website has selected 18 quotes De Niro, which reveal his great personality and show the talented actor from an unexpected quarter.

Today I laugh more often than laughing in his youth. I think I began to judge people less severely. Most of all in my work, I appreciate the opportunity to live other people's lives, and never pay for it. Talent - is primarily the ability to make the right choice. If God is, then I have a lot of questions for him. Any depression should be greeted with a smile. Depression will think you're an idiot, and run away. People are different: while some reflect on how to create something really special, others are thinking about how to extract the maximum profit from this. I think that the work of the director - this is the work of the president. Too similar goals. Big money is not too get along well with this quality. At least in the movies. As long as you do not try, you do not understand - that's what I tell my children. If the chair is good, you do not spend a lot of time trying to get it. Sometimes I envy the dead: they have plenty of free time. Along with old age always comes caution - that's what I noticed. Who does not risk, that does not recognize their vocation. I prefer not to be unnecessary things. The more things you have, the more energy you spend on them. The reality is everyone has their own. There is no more important things than to stop being afraid. But do not confuse courage with recklessness. I'd give for a course to learn how to distinguish good advice from bad. Lose weight is much easier than to look younger, but even this is quite possible.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting