It is difficult to exaggerate the role played by the charismatic American actor and Director Robert De Niro in world cinema. In the artistic heritage of Robert the award "Golden globe" and the statuette "Oscar", which for the first time in the history of cinema was presented to him for his role not in the English language.
For many years De Niro is one of the most coveted and highly paid actors. After all, the total revenue from films with Robert has long exceeded 2 billion dollars. But, besides the fact that De Niro is top-notch actor, he is also a great philosopher almost all quotes by Robert deserves to be the rules of life.
Robert De Niro about life
- Life rarely changes you entirely, but it is constantly changing you in the details.
- I'd give anything to learn to distinguish good advice from bad.
- If there is a God, then I have a lot of questions for him.
About the risk
- Two tips: never betray your friends and never pass up an opportunity to shut up.
- We become like the people with whom I communicate. Choose your environment — what we wouldn't be unique, it still affects us.
- Who does not risk, that does not know his calling.
The importance of the case
- Talent is, first of all, the ability to make the right choice.
About the movie
- I believe that each of us falls hard, which may decide our fate. It happened to me in 1970-m to year when on my appointment I was presented by an unknown novice Director. We quickly found a common language, as was one Italian quarter. Oh, by the way, his name was Martin Scorsese.
Also interesting: Artemy Troitsky: a Happy life I began to live onlyafter 50 Adriano Celentano and Claudia Mori: 50 years of love! About the rest
- A long time ago, in childhood, when I went to drama school, the Director once asked me: "so why did you decide to become an actor?" I honestly didn't know what to say, so said nothing. And then he said, "to Express yourself, fool!" I nodded, "Yeah, of course it is."
- The most unpleasant thing about being an actor is that people are too polite with you. For example, you're talking to someone, and nod to you — even if you are monstrous nonsense. And you in actual fact need someone who tells him things he doesn't want to hear.
- Most in my work, I appreciate the opportunity to live other people's lives and never pay for it.
- A lot of money not very well get along with the real quality. At least in the movie.
- What is the rest? I will rest after death.
- Sometimes I envy the dead: they have plenty of free time.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©