Odessa flavor with anything not mistake

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang, famous of its inhabitants were legends, write books and make films. Casual conversations Odessites deserve special attention - these people just never climb into his pocket for labels and sneering words.

Website wit delights residents of Odessa and believes that they can learn exactly ironic outlook on life.

- Rose, something pulls barbecue ...
- Boris, from the cigarettes take away a fly. - Yasha, sho happened to your face?
- Yesterday went to the gym, I give myself up.
- And then the gym? I ask you about the face. Shaw face?
- So in this room one kachok dropped the weight.
- On your face?
- No! On his foot.
- A person?
- And my face decided it was funny ...

- Solomon Markovich, how's your son in school?
- Even better ... But still go to parent meetings under an assumed name ... - Semotchka, go eat!
- I've already eaten Pavlik.
- Oh! This is not the son, and gold! - No, sho for people as well? I went to visit a cup of tea - on the third day feel how something is here and I'm very glad ... - Fira, including a TV. Suddenly, they say, sho we are fine, but we do not know ...

- Monya Tsilechku Treat candy.
- She does not want.
- Did you ask?
- That sho I do not see? - Fima! And where it is, right? I ask you, where?
- I would say, but as a familiar gynecologist said, it too is not there. - gives candy, Izzy. Take all you want. Though the two. - The lady, well sho you this sausage t-squeezes? Well, it will not be any harder or longer!

- Iosya, go stroked his shirt, and then the people, God forbid, he thought, I sho do not care about you. - Abrash, Mr. Shaw is? You're lying on the couch again!
- Sha, Sarochka not do gembel ... But you know, where did mene always to be found. - Monia, your wife goes to work?
- Walks.
- Correctly! I am his, too, to travel not give! - Oh, Fima, I lay in cardiology - stabbed in the ass, I lay in the ENT department - stabbed in the back, is now lying in neurology - kolyat also in the ass. Conclusion: we treat all through the ass!

- Monya, sho for life? Dollar rises in price, gasoline becomes more expensive, more expensive food, housing and communal services - too. And among this mess there is still good news: prices fell yacht! - little Sophie, why are you still single?
- Because I wear the ring "Rescue and keep». Odessa, early evening. The young man is going to meet the girl.
- Boris, I'm asking the human language, take a flashlight!
- Mom, well, why ?! The street is still quite light ...
- So this is now a light, and then it will be dark ... You sho, you want to arrange a competition with your brother Sema?
- And Sam Shaw?
- And Sam did not want to take a flashlight on a date - and he watched what he brought to our apartment!

via # image1092660

Tags

See also

New and interesting